Sheffield Ski Village On Fire Again Thread

This is becoming a farce. Wasn't there a fire in the area just yesterday, and yet people are free to set another one today! do we have a police force or what??

Unless I'm very much mistaken, I think you'll find out it's the Fire Brigade that put out fires. :P

Unless I'm very much mistaken, I think you'll find out it's the Fire Brigade that put out fires. :P

Ha I was thinking of posting that actually you beat me to it. Though I do agree with the poster I think the police should be doing more to investigate these arsons given how frequent they are.

Ha I was thinking of posting that actually you beat me to it. Though I do agree with the poster I think the police should be doing more to investigate these arsons given how frequent they are.

The Police only stop fires if they've been spreading at more than 40mph in a 40 mph zone. ;)

Why not re-open it as The National Arsonist and Arseholes Centre?

Do we know it was Arson?

Getting rather sick of these "waste mismanagement" companies, they are storing hazardous materials and need to be storing them safely - and that includes safeguarding against accident and arson as much as possible.

The big one up Parkwood a couple of weeks ago sending petrochemicals into the Don, the massive waste plant fire last July, this at another waste company...

Just driven along Penistone Road - looked as though there was a big fire down by the river near Burrows car dealership - not sure what though

Do we know it was Arson?

Getting rather sick of these "waste mismanagement" companies, they are storing hazardous materials and need to be storing them safely - and that includes safeguarding against accident and arson as much as possible.

The big one up Parkwood a couple of weeks ago sending petrochemicals into the Don, the massive waste plant fire last July, this at another waste company...

I suppose having the material "mysteriously" set alight saves them the cost of disposing of it properly. Not that I'd ever imagine such a thing would ever happen....

I suppose having the material "mysteriously" set alight saves them the cost of disposing of it properly. Not that I'd ever imagine such a thing would ever happen....

Of course it does . a few fires at regular intervals and it saves thousands in having the waste removed.

Do we know it was Arson?

If you suspect that this is happening then report it https://www.gov.uk/report-an-environmental-incident

Its free of charge.