Help with starting to date again?

I would just like to thank everybody for there help and comments on here i am pleased to say ive met someone of this forum and things are going really well glad i posted here again thanks to everybody who took the time to respond xx

Hang on a minute, you make a post, someone replies and you jump straight into a relationship with them, a perfect stranger? I don't think you've thought this through sam.

Have you vetted this person? Done a thorough background and credit check? They could be anyone!

Hang on a minute, you make a post, someone replies and you jump straight into a relationship with them, a perfect stranger?

I never talk to strangers, I am single too ;)

I never talk to strangers, I am single too ;)

Maybe to ensure everyones safety we should arrange a forum meet to Le chambre.

Who can I put down for the Le Chambre forum meet?

So we've got,

Coutts

and?

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 14:48 ----------

anyone? anyone at all?

So are Sam & Single girl getting married???

Should I buy a Big Hat???

Join us next week for another thrilling installment!

Que 60's Batman Music...........

I would just like to thank everybody for there help and comments on here i am pleased to say ive met someone of this forum and things are going really well glad i posted here again thanks to everybody who took the time to respond xx

Less than a month since your first post. Surely, you can't have progressed from the dating and getting to know stage yet?

Bedrock's copped off at last. :love:

Ok ill come clean i am seeing singlegirl lol and shes pretty amazing will keep you all updated lol

Hang on a minute, you make a post, someone replies and you jump straight into a relationship with them, a perfect stranger? I don't think you've thought this through sam.

Have you vetted this person? Done a thorough background and credit check? They could be anyone!

No need for the scepticism, despite the thorough background check and subsequent credit check i am happy to let you know that i passed with flying colours. Sam73 has agreed to attend a knitting convention with me this very weekend. Its hard to find someone who shares the same interests as me and i couldn't be happier. Maybe i am the one who has found a perfect stranger!

Hi recently became single looking to date again but not sure About all these dating sites is there anything anyone could recommend i am 39 male have children at home working class myself as an honest caring person any sugestions would be apreciated thanks ps dont drink so dont go out so difficult to meet people in the normal way

Dont look for it in a pub, club etc. You have kids, join some groups for parent and child. Lots of single mums in the same boat as you.

No need for the scepticism, despite the thorough background check and subsequent credit check i am happy to let you know that i passed with flying colours.

Are you sure? What's your credit score? I'll be the judge of whether you pass or not. Someones got to look out for Sam's best interests!

Sam73 has agreed to attend a knitting convention with me this very weekend. Its hard to find someone who shares the same interests as me and i couldn't be happier.

He's agreed to attend a knitting convention? A KNITTING... CONVENTION? It seems I'm going to have to look out for you too so listen up. NO MAN would EVER attend a knitting convention, not for anyone. You definitely need to make sure you know this Sam guy thoroughly. Make sure he's not going to pull a Frank Maloney on you after the wedding.

Thanks for the concern coutts but she really is a wonderfull girl with a fab sense of humour nice to no though people are looking out for you lol

Thanks for the concern coutts but she really is a wonderfull girl with a fab sense of humour nice to no though people are looking out for you lol

= big chest! :hihi: