Sheffield Forum...who seems to have dropped out from your first posting?

I don't see starchild or Mosherchick anymore from when I first joined. I had an absence from here and only just come back but of course no one notices me anyway :(

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten the fun we used to have with t'owd t020 :hihi:

I don't see starchild or Mosherchick anymore from when I first joined. I had an absence from here and only just come back but of course no one notices me anyway :(

DUFFMAN!!! yay!!! :clap:

*remembers throwing shapes in chat with mosherchick and Miss when she first joined the Forum .... :)

Genesiscouch. Plenty of very nice bargains posted but they seem to have disappeared. Possibly gone home? :?

t020. Not to everyone's liking but i liked to read what he had to say, even if i didn't agree with him.

Strix. Has mi old mate Strix got bored with the forum possibly? I noticed she has changed her sig to "They say absence makes the heart grow fonder so i'll give it a try" (or words to that effect).

I love this place but have to admit to being a little bored recently with what seems to be a lot of repetition on here. Every forum goes through the same things though. I'm sure it'll be back to it's best soon.

That wasn't a dig in any way either :)

Haven't seen Peter1 post in a while, he seemed realy nice,t020 probably got fed up of the jealousy shown towards him, althought i don't think it bothered him much.

Lestat... don't see him posting on here again as he was dead against anyone living out of the country and joining the SF, he's not in the country anymore so shouldn't be posting on here, unless he wants to eat his own words.

I'd like to add Abdul as well. He isn't posting very often any more :?

Haven't seen Peter1 post in a while, he seemed realy nice,

peter1 has never posted!

You probably mean peter41?

He has mutated into spiderpete and is as active as ever!

Haven't seen Peter1 post in a while, he seemed realy nice,t020 probably got fed up of the jealousy shown towards him, althought i don't think it bothered him much.

Lestat... don't see him posting on here again as he was dead against anyone living out of the country and joining the SF, he's not in the country anymore so shouldn't be posting on here, unless he wants to eat his own words.

So apparently we're all jealous of t020?! Eh?! Since when was Eccleshall like THE coolest place on Earth to live?! :loopy:

And no, that was NOT a dig before I probably get banned for baiting him again.

So apparently we're all jealous of t020?! Eh?! Since when was Eccleshall like THE coolest place on Earth to live?! :loopy:

And no, that was NOT a dig before I probably get banned for baiting him again.

If the cap fits Rich........................

If the cap fits Rich........................

It doesn't though, and it never did.

I don't like t020, he doesn't like me... I often think the guy is so far up his own posterior he can't see Eccy Woods for the Trees :lol:

And he of course hates me because I live in S6, one of his trademark "bad" areas.

And THAT wasn't a dig either before the Mods pull me up, just a general observation in reply to Shoeshine.

I don't like t020, he doesn't like me... I often think the guy is so far up his own posterior he can't see Eccy Woods for the Trees :lol

And THAT wasn't a dig either before the Mods pull me up, just a general observation in reply to Shoeshine.

But I love t020, just as much as I love you too Rich. Let's spread a little love around the Sheffield Forum eh? Now, where's me ban button.................:D

It doesn't though, and it never did.

I don't like t020, he doesn't like me... I often think the guy is so far up his own posterior he can't see Eccy Woods for the Trees :lol:

And he of course hates me because I live in S6, one of his trademark "bad" areas.

The Mod's won't crack at you Rich....t020 might though.......

Psst..just trying to get t020 out of cover.....people are missing him on here