Sheffield Forum...who seems to have dropped out from your first posting?

Sorry needed to add a couple more:

I miss Sparklesista (but I know she's happy in Tennerife now).

Preacherman.... that fella made me laugh.

One person I dont miss around here is athat ball breaking, holier than thou Geoff :P

Just kidding Geoffrey my good man :D

and just to add..those Forummers who were here when i first started and aint any more.

I miss RubyDazzler (luckily I can pop in and see her down the road in her open all hours place).

Miniminch - we never did finish that discussion about my daughters History syllabus...offer's still there Mr Minch.

I miss Kirky's uncompromising humour too. So uncompromising that we don't see him any more due to his frequent 'enforced retirements'.

No doubt others will come to mind as my Alzheimers Moment wears off...:huh:

you know where i can be found,i'm only a click away:) i hear your joining us tomorrow for a drink (thur 23rd) be nice to see ya:)

I'll probably get told off for baiting for this post, but where's t020 lately? Haven't seen him online for ages.

He's moved to Pitsmoor.

The one I remember most who has fallen from centre stage is Belle. Admittedly, our political leanings were in the same direction but it was such a shame to lose her. The prime reason for her leaving, I think, was the bullying she got from fellow forummers plus the abuse heaped on her for being a caring person.

Actually, and I suppose rather ironically, it was more to do with moderation!

Her last post : http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=490555#post490555

However, I concur and miss her too.

Nomme

sian with the little thingy in the air.i'me sure she didn't like me.

shsheff - who posts rarely these days.

Screamingwitch

I know Cliff Clavin was very active........a great guy...........where have you disappeared to Cliff? You seem to have disappeared for the last 5 weeks.

sian with the little thingy in the air.i'me sure she didn't like me.

shsheff - who posts rarely these days.

No? ;) (oh gosh, how can I be too short? 10 characters min...Ho hum)

Actually, and I suppose rather ironically, it was more to do with moderation!

Her last post : http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=490555#post490555

However, I concur and miss her too.

Nomme

You have gone a little quiet yourself Nomme--(nemany) was it, glad you shortened your name.

Strangely enough I remember Kity Kat leaving the forum and suddenly posts on here, long time no hear KK.

The long suffering Da Bouncer, my first conversation was with him, although not as active as before but aren't we all, still gives the odd posting.

why isn't strix posting so much these days?

One person I wont miss around these parts is that old sour puss Rubydazzler. She was a right proper holier than thou type of _____________ (fill in the blanks) ;)

:o how VERY dare you - and I speak so highly of you .... :hihi:

Where's t020 gone lately? I haven't seen him post for ages... Is he on "enforced holiday" or anything?