Rape at La Chambre

Is there a mirrored room youre allowed to smoke in?

well it sounds like it was but not no more since this happend with the looks of it

Can anyone else whos been recently shed any light?

Its Just confusing.

iv heard recently that it was turned into a smoke room and is now back to a play room

Are you being vague because officially you cant smoke inside a building? ;-)

I dont know about now, but the smoking area used to be outside at the rear of the building. It was all sectioned off with opaque plastic sheeting.

Are you being vague because officially you cant smoke inside a building? ;-)

no not at all, i was told they changed the mirror room into a smoke room but since all this happend it as gone back to a play room and yes you are right it is against the law so maybe thats why it has been changed back

Very distasteful headline.:rolleyes:

My other gripe would be the naming and shaming of the alleged rapist.

Star

Whilst I know thats not the Stars direct fault,it just goes to show how messed up our laws are.

She gets full anonymity enforced by law(to the point you could even be sued for even naming her),and he gets a full mugshot,his full name printed,and his address (barring house number,which was very considerate:rolleyes:).

If this guy is guilty,then by all means name and shame him,but until then,its pure madness that the local paper has the right to name him,yet the very same paper didn't have the right to name the scumbag murderer who killed the pizza guy in cold blood:loopy:

Well said. There should be a change in the law to protect people falsely accused of rape, one in ten at present and growing due to increased binge drinking culture amongst ladies. The law changed last year because of this and 35 woman were sent to prison for 2 years each for false allegations of rape. This is one of the worst crimes ever to be committed. If this man is innocent it must be absolutely devastating for him to be accused of committing such a horrific crime and so I agree a change in the law in give him blanket anonymity prior to any possible conviction to provide him with protection and some stability in what must be uncertain times. And of course a man wrote this.

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 02:07 ----------

And people like Freddie Starr and Jim Davidson are proof that naming and shaming also has fundamental flaws,would you like to have been through that?

I know I certainly wouldn't,and there is no denying how its tarnished their image in a really bad way.

I certainly wouldn't want to be known as "that bloke who went to court for paedo/rape allegations"

Even if found innocent,how many people will be thinking "hmm,theres no smoke without fire eh?"

Go squeaky pete, I like this guy.

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 02:11 ----------

Oh and 'Herman Munster raped me' is distasteful use reminiscence therapy to sell newspapers.

It's no longer an alleged rape; he's been found guilty.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Along similar lines i had to laugh when i know i shouldnt but last weeks star headline read: "Herman Munster raped me". Did make me chuckle and apologies in advance to anyone. A distasteful headline.for apalling crime. Good.ol.sheffield star, again!!

Along similar lines i had to laugh when i know i shouldnt but last weeks star headline read: "Herman Munster raped me". Did make me chuckle and apologies in advance to anyone. A distasteful headline.for apalling crime. Good.ol.sheffield star, again!!

Its ok it made me chuckle as well and he is such a looker isnt he.

he's been found guilty.

Let that be a lesson to all on the importance of forming a contract in writing.