The Walking dead Season 5

right im onto my second comics compendium and its reyt strange reading em after watching the show lol, its all completely opposite

currently in the comics

dale and andreas alive

lori and judith died escaping the prison

they went to the farm, then left and went to the prison, now the survivors have gone back to the farm and thats where theyve met abraham, rosita and eugene

it was also rick, glenn and michone that went to find the helicopter and ended up being held prisoner at woodbury

it was also tyresse that gets his head cut off not herschall

Does it annoy you that the series isn't the same as the comics? years ago when they serialised Salems Lot I was so glad it was exactly the same as the book,and the vampire was as menacing as the book.

Does it annoy you that the series isn't the same as the comics? years ago when they serialised Salems Lot I was so glad it was exactly the same as the book,and the vampire was as menacing as the book.

not really

they did it so those that had spent the past 10 years reading the comics wouldnt be bored of it and second guessing what would happen, ive just done em the other way round lol

and even tho the comics are a smidgin more brutal i think i prefer how the tv handles things tbh, obviously in the comics it does seem more simple in how things unwrap

i mean ive just read the part with the hunters, its dale who they cut his leg off to eat (not bob stookey)he'd already lost one leg to a zombie bite.

BUT i think i prefer the t v shows premise as the comic just has rick and a small group hunting down the hunters to kill them, none of the battle in the church or Terminus stuff

Edited by melthebell

When when when!!!

Feb 9th.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyone know when the repeat of Monday's episode will be? My sky has decided it doesn't want to put me any progamne listings on for Monday between 9-11 so can't record at min and won't be in:(

Anyone know when the repeat of Monday's episode will be? My sky has decided it doesn't want to put me any progamne listings on for Monday between 9-11 so can't record at min and won't be in:(

Hey Nervy, it's on at 9pm and 11pm tonight, tues at 10pm and fri at 11pm, also, it is repeated at 3am most days. Watched it this morning, it's a good one...

Cheers longy, found the Tuesday repeat:) yes looks a decent ep from what I've read

Not much to say about tonights episode....:|:|

The last couple have been a bit slow..

Definitely, I hope they pick up or I might have to leave the show, it's been too hit and miss recently I've felt

I really enjoyed the last episode (episode 10). I thought it had quite a lot of meaning, the emotional and physical exhaustion was tense, allegedly Andrew Lincoln reckons episodes 9 and 10 were his favorites, it gave a greater understanding to the title of 'The Walking Dead', he goes on to say the rest of the season is going to be 'crazy.

I'll be sticking with it, I'm not hauling ass halfway through the fifth season, it's bloody great :)