The Walking dead Season 5

i know, im wondering if we can suggest spoiler tags so we can talk about it and others cant read it unless they actually delibretely click to do so

That idea has been poo pooed. An alternative is to highlight the text you want spoilering and change the font colour to white. People can then read it be highlighting the appropriate part of your post.

jb

Spoiler!

What's happened to Daryl and Carol? Bit of a cliff hanger at the end of last nights episode!

If every episode is as intense as the first 3 have been so far, we are in for a right treat! Walking Dead may just overtake Breaking Bad and become my number 1!!

By the way (spoiler)...The red handled hatchet! :clap:

ayone got the link to watch the new episodes

somebody told me about something called kickass torrents :)

---------- Post added 09-11-2014 at 13:51 ----------

woohooo cant wait for next one

last weeks was abit boring so roll on tommorow :banana:

I'm just waiting for E5 of SE5 tomorrow. The story of boring Beth is being unraveled now. Can't wait to see what happens next.

well just fancy him turning out to be a big fat fibber :suspect:

never trust a man with a mullet

Id have trusted Billy ray Cyrus with my life :hihi:

even tho he spawned Miley? :suspect:

lol

even tho he spawned Miley? :suspect:

lol

i didnt know he had then.... but if i did im sure id have managed to forgive him :love:

wooohooo iv got this weeks walking dead all sorted for tonight... i bet its a good un :banana:

been reading spoilers on the walking dead forums, sounds bloody excellent, could be the best episode this series so far

they have a thread to talk about it as the show is aired, its currently on 54 pages lol, i only read the last 2 :P

iv been keeping away from the spoiler threads on fb n elsewhere for this one cos i think its gunna be a brill one :D

i wernt overly impressed with the beth one but i spose we need them kind for the storys to unfold. i cant beleive we are on ep6 already where on earth has the past 6 weeks gone im sure it didnt fly this fast all year waiting for october tsskkk