Worried about fleas

I decided im not going to let my cats out unattended. I have been taking them out on back for 10 minutes a day twice a day then bringing them in. Think i will make this permanent, as i just dont want fleas in my home

Flea bombs are good but you must remove all animals from the room that is been treated including any fish and set the bomb off and leave it for two hours overnight if possible then on return have windows open for up to an hour if you have a really bad case you can get pest control in who will treat your house and you can control of treatment on your animals. Front line in a lot of cases is not working. This year seems to be a harder battle against fleas.

My recommendation-

FRONTLINE or EFFIPRO (Same thing. Both from vets)

STRONGHOLD (From vets also)

All work well and come in pipette form (spot-on) or bottle spray.

I decided im not going to let my cats out unattended. I have been taking them out on back for 10 minutes a day twice a day then bringing them in. Think i will make this permanent, as i just dont want fleas in my home

Well they could still pick them up out of the grass or even from you when you have been outside or in contact with other animals.

Anyone know of a good and cheap flea pest control company?

Anyone know of a good and cheap flea pest control company?

Phone the Council, i think in all companys theirs will be the best price

Just looked them up and if you claim benefits then you get a discount, if not then can't see them being dearer than private companys

Edited by Dyke