Road rage fright..

You've got to be careful. Britain's notoriously lineaments penal system means that there are plenty of Kenneth Noye characters driving around with countless previous convictions for violent acts who wouldn't think twice before attacking someone in the street for a simple driving disagreement.

Totally agree with cyclone.

My husband and I once got really dangerously cut up by a little black corsa who had no room to do so, my husband raised his hand in a "seriously mate?" Type way. Little black corsa then aggressively reversed almost into the car in the lane he had come from to scream vile abuse at us and telling us to pull over as hell "f***ing deck us" and then brake checked us for half a mile before speeding off through a red light.

Doesn't take much for some people, or some people are simply spoiling for a fight.

So you think going round giving the finger at other people is ok?

I know this much had they not been in their car they wouldn't dreamt of doing it and for very good reason. I'm glad they have been taught a lesson,having to wait a few seconds more at the roundabout wasn't life changing it just points to your victim being impatient and agressive Towards other drivers and further to that probably doesnt like anyone in a white van Cos hes watched too much BBC.

So basically you're saying if anyone reacts to road rage by indicating the other was a bit silly, they deserve all they get?

So you think going round giving the finger at other people is ok?

I know this much had they not been in their car they wouldn't dreamt of doing it and for very good reason. I'm glad they have been taught a lesson,having to wait a few seconds more at the roundabout wasn't life changing it just points to your victim being impatient and agressive Towards other drivers and further to that probably doesnt like anyone in a white van Cos hes watched too much BBC.

So, wait a few seconds more at a roundabout so people can drive as dangerously as they wish and never, ever display your displeasure at a driver in the wrong or you deserve everything you get?

Your reasoning makes you appear even more idiotic than your grammatical prowess