Road rage fright..

Would you have done the same to him in a Supermarket? No you chose to insult other drivers while thinking you were protected in your vehicle.

Theres far too much of it,and its a wonder more dont get thumped as often they arnt as big out of their vehicle as in them.

---------- Post added 28-07-2014 at 17:20 ----------

Yes and its recording one everytime you drive.First time you make a mistake lets hope the police dont get hold of it :)

If you say so.

Yes and its recording one everytime you drive.First time you make a mistake lets hope the police dont get hold of it :)

don't drive like an ass and you will not have a problem with the police looking at your camera :hihi:

Edited by sheffjohn

Would you have done the same to him in a Supermarket? No you chose to insult other drivers while thinking you were protected in your vehicle.

Theres far too much of it,and its a wonder more dont get thumped as often they arnt as big out of their vehicle as in them.

What would you have done if someone had gesticulated at you big man, followed them and beat them up :loopy:

I had the same experience this morning on mosborough bypass I wonder if it was the same person? What van was it?

Flippin heck, if it is the same one he needs to be spoken to by police, it's not on! :(

What would you have done if someone had gesticulated at you big man, followed them and beat them up :loopy:

He'd had given them a demonstration on how is driving is flawless and everyone else's is rubbish.

this once happened to my dad, a boy racer cut him up so bad he swerved to avoid him but then dad blew his horn. the lad slammed on his brakes making dad stop, the lad and his mate jumped out swearing and kicking his car. they didnt realise i was following dad you should have seen their faces as i knocked one over the bonnet whilst the other legged it. everyone blew their horns in approval as we drove off leaving the lad licking his wounds sat on the kerb

You have to watch the white van men around peaks there all nutters must be something in the water lol xx

this once happened to my dad, a boy racer cut him up so bad he swerved to avoid him but then dad blew his horn. the lad slammed on his brakes making dad stop, the lad and his mate jumped out swearing and kicking his car. they didnt realise i was following dad you should have seen their faces as i knocked one over the bonnet whilst the other legged it. everyone blew their horns in approval as we drove off leaving the lad licking his wounds sat on the kerb

Instant justice :hihi::hihi:

Good for you! I once pipped a driver for blocking the road (50 year old woman on her own, yes I know I was stupid). He came up to me and threatened to smash my f...ing head in on the dashboard. I was petrified and reversed up the road. I have three strapping sons at home but somehow think he would have been a bit less threatening if they had been in the car with me.

This , I'm afraid, is why I no longer drive. There are just too many vehicles on roads designed for small amounts of traffic. Add in the inevitable proportion of idiots and psychos, and it's a toxic mix. Tram and bus for me and the family, and if desperate, a taxi.