Sheffield Council Website?

Capita more like catheter as they both take the p***

I question the numerous citizens who can`t pay their council tax online with some facing "pay now or face court proceedings" (been their done that) who have a deadline and cannot commute to pay in person at offices/Post office etc?

Not to mention the many other services unavailable courtesy of the pathetic level of service in terms of down time?

But rest assured all the traffic wardens will be dishing out PCN`s along with all the perfectly working cameras targetting bus lanes etc etc :(

***UPDATE*** 11:40 ,,its still down over 2 and half hrs later :D - Utterly Useless Morons comes to mind (and I assume it isnt just me moaning?) but wheres the complaints phone number? oh, is it on the councils website? :D CRAPita indeed!

Edited by finite

Try using the IP address instead 195.89.201.6 - worked for me

I question the numerous citizens who can`t pay their council tax online with some facing "pay now or face court proceedings" (been their done that) who have a deadline and cannot commute to pay in person at offices/Post office etc?

Not to mention the many other services unavailable courtesy of the pathetic level of service in terms of down time?

But rest assured all the traffic wardens will be dishing out PCN`s along with all the perfectly working cameras targetting bus lanes etc etc :(

Yes, because when a website is down all the thousands of Council employees have to stop work immediately, dont they? :rolleyes: