Eid celebration, Monday 28th July 2014

Happy Eid to all those that celebrate it. I know I wouldn't have had the willpower to fast during these summer months, not even giving up food let alone water.

some, even in Sheffield, are waiting until tomorrow. Total agreement on exacty when Ramadhan is over remains elusive.

Happy Eid to all those that celebrate it. I know I wouldn't have had the willpower to fast during these summer months, not even giving up food let alone water.

Can they not even have water? That seems really bad and even dangerous to health, especially in this very hot weather.

Can they not even have water? That seems really bad and even dangerous to health, especially in this very hot weather.

I think it's ok to drink water between certain hours early hours of the morning, I think?!?

Going without water for the full term would kill them.

Eid Mubarak. Saw lots of families walking and smiling as they were leaving the mosque today. Good feeling in the air!

For those who are celebrating, Eid ul Fitr has been declared for tomorrow.

So, Eid Mubarak Everyone.

(please note that this is not a thread for nastiness or vitriol. It's simply for those who wish to do so, to say "Happy Eid" )

Eid Mubarak to everyone. I dont celebrate it myself but I hope that all those that do have a good day. Also people spare a thought for those less fortunate in Gaza at the moment during this special day.