Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

Israeli official calls for concentration camps in gaza and conquest of the entire gaza strip= http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2715466/Israeli-official-calls-concentration-camps-Gaza-conquest-entire-Gaza-Strip-annihilation-fighting-forces-supporters.html

This is the true nature of the Israeli govt....... :rant:

Why are you angry?

Why are you angry?

Because he's a muslim and hates the west even if he says otherwise. You only have to look at the specific words he uses to see that. Still, he is entitled to his opinion and nobody really listens to him anyway

Israeli official calls for concentration camps in gaza and conquest of the entire gaza strip= http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2715466/Israeli-official-calls-concentration-camps-Gaza-conquest-entire-Gaza-Strip-annihilation-fighting-forces-supporters.html

But we know that the ultimate aim of the government of Gaza and the rest of the Islamists round about is to turn democratic Israel into yet another totalitarian Islamic state ... what else do you propose that the Israelis should do to avert the threat to their country and its people?

They're at war with a devious rabble (Hamas), fighting with one hand tied behind their back, surrounded by enemies, and on the losing side of a propaganda campaign designed to paint them as the bad guys. It seems obvious that they might want to remove the most immediate threat to them by whatever means they can?

He also says to encourage the movement those who willingly agree to emigrate will be given 'a generous economic support package.'

But those who resist leaving their home will be required to publicly sign a declaration of loyalty to Israel, and receive a blue ID card similar to that of the Arabs of East Jerusalem.

Then Israeli law will be extended to cover the entire Gaza Strip and 'the city of Gaza and its suburbs will be rebuilt as true Israeli touristic and commercial cities.'

So the DM are getting their info from Facebook now? It kind of says it all. Besides, anyone can create a FB claiming to to be someone else.

Because he's a muslim and hates the west even if he says otherwise. You only have to look at the specific words he uses to see that. Still, he is entitled to his opinion and nobody really listens to him anyway

I really dont get his anger unless like you say its a muslim solidarity thing. I wonder if hes angry for the Jewish dead?

At war with who ?.......

Yes lets get real.

I said Israel consider themelves to be a war.

I did not say I did.

Who israel think they are war with? I think I can be forgiven for assuming it is hamas seeing as it with them that they agree ceasefires... however long they are kept.

Wow that it right out of a Fox news report, never mind 'some would say', what would you say ? Are they traitors ?

Don't hide behind a fictitious third party to get your view across, say what you think.

If I thought it I'd say so.

If I believed it I'd say so too.

Making up ficticious 3rd parties might be something that someone not willing to stand by what they say might do. Which is not me.

There was nothing incorrect in my post you quoted ..so whats your gripe?

I've never taken sides in this issue and I've said all along I believe;

the conflict should stop,

that the UN should have physically intervened right from the start

hamas should not have started it using gaza as a battleground, and said what I think about that.

and that the actions of israel will only stop when hamas cease to attack them and israel think they are safe from further attacks.

Edited by Tommo68

Why are you angry?

But we know that the ultimate aim of the government of Gaza and the rest of the Islamists round about is to turn democratic Israel into yet another totalitarian Islamic state ... what else do you propose that the Israelis should do to avert the threat to their country and its people?

They're at war with a devious rabble (Hamas), fighting with one hand tied behind their back, surrounded by enemies, and on the losing side of a propaganda campaign designed to paint them as the bad guys. It seems obvious that they might want to remove the most immediate threat to them by whatever means they can?

He also says to encourage the movement those who willingly agree to emigrate will be given 'a generous economic support package.'

But those who resist leaving their home will be required to publicly sign a declaration of loyalty to Israel, and receive a blue ID card similar to that of the Arabs of East Jerusalem.

Then Israeli law will be extended to cover the entire Gaza Strip and 'the city of Gaza and its suburbs will be rebuilt as true Israeli touristic and commercial cities.'

You lot would be the first to shout if someone said the Jews of Israel should be put into camps awaiting deportation around the world but seeing as it's a Jew who has said it and his facebook page has been verified as belonging to this shmuck it seem our resident israel supporters don't think it is a big deal.

Says a lot about you anyway.

Mecky, no one listens to you either.... :rolleyes:

You lot would be the first to shout if someone said the Jews of Israel should be put into camps awaiting deportation around the world but seeing as it's a Jew who has said it and his facebook page has been verified as belonging to this shmuck it seem our resident israel supporters don't think it is a big deal.

Says a lot about you anyway.

Mecky, no one listens to you either.... :rolleyes:

Hamas supported by the majority in Gaza don't want to put them in camps, they don't want to give them a resettlement grant to encourage them to move, they want to kill them all.

So whilst it might not be the best idea in the world at least the majority of Gazan citizens would likley be much better off in the long term.

Oh what a surprise.

mafya will claim that this is all fake as the big brave men of hamas dont fire rockets from residential areas do they? :loopy:

mafya will claim that this is all fake as the big brave men of hamas dont fire rockets from residential areas do they? :loopy:

I don't really support Hamas just so that you know.......