Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

Why doesn't Egypt open the gates on their side and let the Gazan civilians through to relative safety? Leave Hamas to fight it out with Israel.

Surely the plus points they'd gain from the court of ill informed public opinion would be worth the trouble of looking after 1 million or so refugees until the situation gets sorted out? And the humanitarian charities would pay for their upkeep whilst they're there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip

This might answer that question.

Egyptian media wages incitement campaign against Palestinians as Gaza burns

While the hostile political and military stance against Hamas in Egypt is of no surprise, anti-Hamas and anti-Palestinian sentiments have recently emerged among Egypt’s populace and different media outlets.

there are also different voices coming out of Egypt and some other Arab countries -- voices that publicly support the Israeli military operation against the Islamist movement in the Gaza Strip,”

A steadily intensifying anti-Hamas campaign has been adopted by some of Egypt’s state-owned and private media since the beginning of the Israeli assault on the Gaza Strip. Even though the media has been already fueling anti-Hamas rhetoric for the past year, the recent negative discourse not only targeted Hamas but Palestinians in general.

Azza Sami, deputy editor of the state-affiliated Egyptian Al-Ahram newspaper tweeted: “Thank you (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu and may God give us more [people] like you to destroy Hamas, the base of corruption and treachery.”

More shocking statements were made by Toufic Akasha, the owner of the pro-Sisi Faraeen TV channel, who attacked Hamas and Gazans by hoping that “Hamas and Hamas’ men go to hell.” He then said that “Gazans must rebel against Hamas today. If they don’t, then they deserve to be bombed. If Gazans revolt against Hamas, Israel will stop bombing them and the Egyptian army would support them militarily to eliminate this terror movement.”

That's odd as Iraq doesn't have a border with Israel. You really do need to brush up your lies a bit.

Neither does the UK have a border with Iraq or Afghanistan. So what's odd?

The killing in Iraq,Syria etc is down to Israel !

They have dumped 17,000 tons of bombs on Gaza prison. such a nice country...

Israel calls up 16,000 more reservists as US supplies army with ammunition

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/494778292717633541/photo/1

Its clear from your posts that you would blame Israel and Jews for everything that is bad in the universe.

Neither does the UK have a border with Iraq or Afghanistan. So what's odd?

OK so why is Israel to blame for the fighting in Iraq and Syria?

Its clear from your posts that you would blame Israel and Jews for everything that is bad in the universe.

No, just for disproportionately dropping 17,000 tons of bombs on civilians.

No, just for disproportionately dropping 17,000 tons of bombs on civilians.

Seeing as halibut ignored the question i will give the chance to do so also. If 17,000 bombs is disproportionate, what amount is proportionate?

OK so why is Israel to blame for the fighting in Iraq and Syria?

Why ask me? I never made the claim. I just pointed out your inference that you have to border a country in order to be involved militarily.

Why ask me? I never made the claim. I just pointed out your inference that you have to border a country in order to be involved militarily.

But then we would have seen air movements which we didn't. So he is posting total tripe. Don't you agree?

Seeing as halibut ignored the question i will give the chance to do so also. If 17,000 bombs is disproportionate, what amount is proportionate?

Sigh! That freeking cross must be a weight.

Sigh! That freeking cross must be a weight.

You starting to feel like a rant again, go ahead I can take it :thumbsup:

strange that you dont feel the need to answer the question though, just insult the questioner, still cant expect much else can I?

Just you have your rant at me and insult me a little more and then cool down :)

But then we would have seen air movements which we didn't. So he is posting total tripe. Don't you agree?

No, total tripe is when you infer a nation has to border its adversary..that's the point I made. I wasn't questioning his point, only yours.

just read this artivle on the beebs site on tunnels

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28430298

seems that hamas use the tunnels to hide from air attacks, now you would think that if they were THAT bothered about civilian casualties they would let the civilians hide down there as well wouldnt you. But they dont. Says alot that doesnt it?