March town hall sheffield

Everyone has a right to march but why march on Tramlines weekend?

Didnt they know it was happening?

Maybe so they could manipulate the figures and lie about how many attended the demo? If you have 100s of people passing by some will stop and hey presto, numbers magically increased.

They have rockets which they keep firing at innocent Israelis. Thats why Israel is fighting back.

The are rockets being fired into Israel, which is 100% wrong, but to punish the Palestinian people en masse is also 100% wrong.

Hamas and the Israeli government are the bad people, and their populations are the victims. If we are to pick a side, I say we should side with the victims, the ordinary people of Israel and Palestine.

The are rockets being fired into Israel, which is 100% wrong, but to punish the Palestinian people en masse is also 100% wrong.

Hamas and the Israeli government are the bad people, and their populations are the victims. If we are to pick a side, I say we should side with the victims, the ordinary people of Israel and Palestine.

My bold=

I agree with this 100%.

Whilst my opinions are the same regarding the subject I fail to see what a small scale march in Sheffield City Centre will do? Whilst it will show unity against the oppressors what more than that will it achieve?

It is terrible it really is however to be heard and seen it would require thousands to March in London not tens or hundreds in Sheffield.

Whilst my opinions are the same regarding the subject I fail to see what a small scale march in Sheffield City Centre will do? Whilst it will show unity against the oppressors what more than that will it achieve?

It is terrible it really is however to be heard and seen it would require thousands to March in London not tens or hundreds in Sheffield.

a small act of solidarity? not everybody can get to london for the big marches

It seems some people say that we (the UK) should not be involved in other peoples' wars ... but apparently only if it's not to their advantage