March town hall sheffield

Aggressors?? in what way are they 'aggressors' why should Palestinian people not have the right to leave in peace? how would you feel if you lost your family? you children, wife, parents, friends, relatives? how would you feel? The Palestinian people have no weapons what so ever apart from sticks and stones. Which child would be armed with bombs guns etc? why are they being killed? this is a genocide.

Please may you state your 'facts' which we apparently have no idea about.

They have rockets which they keep firing at innocent Israelis. Thats why Israel is fighting back.

They have rockets which they keep firing at innocent Israelis. Thats why Israel is fighting back.

Stop making yourself look like an idiot or are you trolling? :rolleyes:

True.

Damn those pesky kids on the beach playing football shoot the israeli.

Wow. Rockets?? they don't even have enough food or drink to survive on. There is hardly any medical air there and your talking about them having rockets?? where are they meant to get rockets from?

Wow. Rockets?? they don't even have enough food or drink to survive on. There is hardly any medical air there and your talking about them having rockets?? where are they meant to get rockets from?

Your ignorance is astounding. Are you going to the demo and if yes will you be speaking. If you are im there. Ive a feeling it will be quite funny.

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 02:11 ----------

Stop making yourself look like an idiot or are you trolling? :rolleyes:

Rockets dont get fired from palestine into Israel then? Have i got that wrong?

people ignore that fact im afraid and these protests do nothing when hamas put rocket launchers in residentail areas and people seem to think hamas is ok next they will say isis is ok

people ignore that fact im afraid and these protests do nothing when hamas put rocket launchers in residentail areas and people seem to think hamas is ok next they will say isis is ok

Maybe if Israel didn't steal land to build illegal settlements, control the water supply etc etc there would be no need for the occupied people to retaliate.

If any of us in Britain were under occupation like the Palestinians I'm sure some of us would resort to fighting the occupiers or would some of you just bend over and take it? :rolleyes:

As for Isis they are threatening Obama at the moment= http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/ISIS-Obama-Iraq-Syria/2014/07/24/id/584748/?promo_code=1488E-1&utm_source=1488Ehaaretz&utm_medium=nmwidget&utm_campaign=widgetphase1

Edited by mafya

its for the palastine children

Why children and not adults? why go to the town hall anyway?

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 05:31 ----------

Probably Russia or China, which where most of the arms in the middle east come from. The AK47 is the weapon that has killed most people in history

Edited by Mecky

Maybe if Israel didn't steal land to build illegal settlements, control the water supply etc etc there would be no need for the occupied people to retaliate.

If any of us in Britain were under occupation like the Palestinians I'm sure some of us would resort to fighting the occupiers or would some of you just bend over and take it? :rolleyes:

As for Isis they are threatening Obama at the moment= http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/ISIS-Obama-Iraq-Syria/2014/07/24/id/584748/?promo_code=1488E-1&utm_source=1488Ehaaretz&utm_medium=nmwidget&utm_campaign=widgetphase1

typical of you i see suprised your not playing the race card as usual

typical of you i see suprised your not playing the race card as usual

I don't play the race card so you must be getting me confused with someone else.

Palestine could spend its money on electric, water and the rest if they didnt waste it on rockets.They could use their resources to look after its people rather than using its resources to wage war on its neighbours. I guess that makes makes me a troll though :rolleyes:

Everyone has a right to march but why march on Tramlines weekend?

Didnt they know it was happening?