March town hall sheffield

hello is anyone going to the sheffield town hall tommorow at 12 ?

I guess a few thousand may be in that immediate area as it's Tramlines weekend.

hello is anyone going to the sheffield town hall tommorow at 12 ?

For what????

its for the palastine children

Is it going to be a regular thing? I know there's been a demonstration outside the Town Hall, might have been last weekend.

What are they hoping to achieve by this? More local support? Money? Sheffield Council sending a stiffly worded letter to the Israeli PM?

There's going to be very loud bands in the Peace Gardens and lots of festival goers milling around, did they realise this? Not exactly conducive to a serious subject like this one.

yes true but may be bigger impact

its for the palastine children

In which case, YES.

It is time for this madness to end and whilst I won't be under any flag, not the Palestinian one or any other, there is NO good reason for civilians to view waking up in the morning as a victory.

IMO Israel are the ones holding the cards, although I view Hamas as a self-serving group over and above the needs of the people in Gaza, if Hamas call the ceasefire, they give in to a myriad of sanctions imposed by the Israeli state.

Violence is not just bombs, withholding supplies, energy and employment is also a form of violence.

The death tolls, although one innocent Israeli is also far too many, show the balance of power, and Israel are not going to back off without international pressure

Hi all, just to let you know there will be a protest tomorrow (Saturday) 12 noon outside town hall in Sheffield. The purpose of this protest is to stand for the children of Palestine who are killed every minute by Zionists in Palestine. We all know this is not a war it is a genocide.

Please join the protest as this is not about religion its about humanity.

Thankyou

Whilst i agree with the cause, there's no need to post this again. There will be thousands in town around that time as i told you earlier, so being vocal about it on the day will be more productive than posting it here.

It also puts people off as it's quite spam like. People prefer to make their own decisions rather than have others views stuffed down their throats.

Hi all, just to let you know there will be a protest tomorrow (Saturday) 12 noon outside town hall in Sheffield. The purpose of this protest is to stand for the children of Palestine who are killed every minute by Zionists in Palestine. We all know this is not a war it is a genocide.

Please join the protest as this is not about religion its about humanity.

Thankyou

Why would anyone want to support the aggressors?

Its a shame im currently immobile or else i would go and protest against the protesters and their one sided distortion of the facts.

Threads merged. Please use the search facility before starting new threads

Why would anyone want to support the aggressors?

Its a shame im currently immobile or else i would go and protest against the protesters and their one sided distortion of the facts.

Aggressors?? in what way are they 'aggressors' why should Palestinian people not have the right to leave in peace? how would you feel if you lost your family? you children, wife, parents, friends, relatives? how would you feel? The Palestinian people have no weapons what so ever apart from sticks and stones. Which child would be armed with bombs guns etc? why are they being killed? this is a genocide.

Please may you state your 'facts' which we apparently have no idea about.