Taplin Road S6..Computer Repairs..Anybody..

Hi..just wanting to know if anyone has been here and had their computer repaired and it it reasonably priced..i've got a laptop..when you plug the charger into the laptop it isnt charging and is a bit loose..thats all that needs doing..ta

Best thing would be to contact "Mozalan" on here - he runs a pc repair shop and does loads of work for forum members...

As for the one on Taplin Road, never had a repair done by them, but I bought a 2nd hand laptop from them 3.5 years ago...and im using to do this post :hihi:

We have taken odd item to this place and found them very good, friendly and will try to help you best they can.

We have taken odd item to this place and found them very good, friendly and will try to help you best they can.

The computer shop on Taplin Rd. Has moved to Proctor Place . Just on

from where the HALIFAX is. Have had repairs done there and have found them

very reasonable and as posted above.

Best thing would be to contact "Mozalan" on here - he runs a pc repair shop and does loads of work for forum members...

As for the one on Taplin Road, never had a repair done by them, but I bought a 2nd hand laptop from them 3.5 years ago...and im using to do this post :hihi:

number for mozalan is 07885227813.his name is Gosh.he did a brilliant job on our laptop.reasnable price and gauranteed.

Don't know if he is still there, but Javid has taken on a few repairs for me in the past at Taplin. Very good and reasonably priced.

I don't know what they are like for repairs (I do them myself) but I once walked in to see if they could supply me with a decent graphics card, wasn't asking for much but when I got offered a card that I had replaced with the one I was trying to replace (so about 6 years old model at that time), for 40£, I was rather surprised and have steered clear since.