Help Me Find My Family - Thompson's

Hi there,

Can anyone help me find my Father, Grand Parents or siblings?

My Fathers name is Stephen Thompson; born June 13th 1951.

He worked in the mine collieries between the mid 70's and early 90's,

He was also a doorman and understand he worked at the old Roxy nightclub, this may not be 100% right.

He was also in and out of prison for most of his life to my knowledge.

His dad (my Grand Father) is called Ernest Albert Thompson a.k.a "Porky"; born Jan (not 100%) 1929.

His mum (my Nan) is called Doreen Thompson (maiden name was France), I have no birth date for Doreen.

They were married to each other March 1951.

I have two former addresses:

504 Petre Street, Grimesthorpe S4 (no longer standing)

the other..

177 (possibly), Albert Road, Woodseats, S8.

I also was told they may have lived at somewhere in Woodhouse once upon a time..

My father was married to a lady named Susan Thompson, I do not know here maiden name.. but I understand they had children together but I do not know there names either.

Lastly, my name is Jude Jeffrey Wilson; born June 15th 1983, I am 31 years old.

I have a sister named Alicia Melody Thompson

My Mother is Ruth Laura Ann Wilson.

If anybody has any information at all about anyone from Thompson family then please get in touch.

Kind Regards

Jude

Try the anyone from Grimesthorpe thread.

---------- Post added 23-07-2014 at 21:33 ----------

Have a look on the last page.

Try the anyone from Grimesthorpe thread.

---------- Post added 23-07-2014 at 21:33 ----------

Have a look on the last page.

Thank you, much appreciated. I've had a look but I doubt the Doreen Thompson I'm looking for is the one that's Rita's sister as she was Doreen France then got married to become Thompson..

Unless.. Rita is her sister in law..?

hi don't know if this helps ,but I used to work with a susan Thompson about 27-30 years ago she had 3 children ,lived up pitsmoor in the new houses back then , just around the corner from the car lot, hope this helps

hi don't know if this helps ,but I used to work with a susan Thompson about 27-30 years ago she had 3 children ,lived up pitsmoor in the new houses back then , just around the corner from the car lot, hope this helps

Funnily enough she did have three children!

Which car lot?

Funnily enough she did have three children!

Which car lot?

ellsmere road across from the pub think it was the robin hood but is now a shop called red sea

Hello,

Just seen this post.My mum's best friend was Doreen Thompson who lived on Minna rd,burngreave during the 70,s and 80,s.She had 3 son's,Melvyn,Marcus and mark I think was the 3rd.I remember her being married to Frank Thompson.My mum and Doreen lived together for years.Hope this helps

On 23/07/2014 at 19:00, JudeWilson said:

Hi there,

Can anyone help me find my Father, Grand Parents or siblings?

My Fathers name is Stephen Thompson; born June 13th 1951.

He worked in the mine collieries between the mid 70's and early 90's,

He was also a doorman and understand he worked at the old Roxy nightclub, this may not be 100% right.

He was also in and out of prison for most of his life to my knowledge.

His dad (my Grand Father) is called Ernest Albert Thompson a.k.a "Porky"; born Jan (not 100%) 1929.

His mum (my Nan) is called Doreen Thompson (maiden name was France), I have no birth date for Doreen.

They were married to each other March 1951.

I have two former addresses:

504 Petre Street, Grimesthorpe S4 (no longer standing)

the other..

177 (possibly), Albert Road, Woodseats, S8.

I also was told they may have lived at somewhere in Woodhouse once upon a time..

My father was married to a lady named Susan Thompson, I do not know here maiden name.. but I understand they had children together but I do not know there names either.

Lastly, my name is Jude Jeffrey Wilson; born June 15th 1983, I am 31 years old.

I have a sister named Alicia Melody Thompson

My Mother is Ruth Laura Ann Wilson.

If anybody has any information at all about anyone from Thompson family then please get in touch.

Kind Regards

Jude

Ernest  porky thompson was my cousin and his wife  name was doreen France ernest dad was Ernest thompson  his mum Winnice .Ernest  as a brother Robert who is still  alive  Ernest Jnr had 3 sons Stephen  Peter and Andrew they did live at Peter street and woodhouse  my name then was Irene Aspland  and now Ratcliffe