Sheffield United Hooligans jailed after attacking drinkers in Leeds.

I must say im glad my football team doesnt have any hooligans whatsoever,united are welcome to em.

I must say im glad my football team doesnt have any hooligans whatsoever,united are welcome to em.

ha ha funny Gaz, I suggest you get some better bait if you want to go fishing like Poundy! :hihi:

ha ha funny Gaz, I suggest you get some better bait if you want to go fishing like Poundy! :hihi:

:hihi::hihi:

Hooligans are destroying their own clubs without even having the mental capacity to understand how they are doing it. In Groningen we had our fair share of idiots, aiming to claim the throne of 'hardest club'. Speaking to a lifelong elderly fan he said he could actually measure the decline in crowds related to the amount of trouble these idiots caused. Each time the kicked off the following match would see 30/40% fewer fans.

I remember being at a game where these luminaries decided to attack their own fans in the part of the stand where I was: Because we didn't shout abuse at the away fans to our right. I also remember that each time me and my friend went (from about 12 years old) we would take 'special routes' to avoid the hot-spots for groups of home and away fans fighting with each other. We never told our parents, they would never have let us go. We actually watched a young lad being knocked unconscious in the middle of a massive bust-up, he was about our age.

Jeez. Can't even criticise "United's" hooligans without hurting someone's feelings.:hihi:

*Edit. I based my original post on knowing Hoolies from both sides of the City. The most that most of them ever grasped was whether they had won or not. They'd struggle to name any players or even the current manager.

Edited by Jonny5

I heard that tha was the head honcho in the O.Z.F.C Gazza

Owls Zimmer Frame Crew.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I heard that tha was the head honcho in the O.Z.F.C Gazza

Owls Zimmer Frame Crew.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Dont thee bloody start naw:hihi::hihi:

You,judging by your bizarre comment...

Which part of

What they do outside of that is awful,.

Gives you that impression?

Which part of

Gives you that impression?

See post 23...and read it this time

---------- Post added 24-07-2014 at 16:27 ----------

I dont want to get in a big debate about it....we all agree its not wanted in football...regardless of how much they know about the team they support.

See post 23...and read it this time

---------- Post added 24-07-2014 at 16:27 ----------

I dont want to get in a big debate about it....we all agree its not wanted in football...regardless of how much they know about the team they support.

Don't waste your time mate, when you do get under their skin, which is not too easy, they do close ranks and stick together like cornered rats (or similar)

still waiting on your cash then Owls ? :)

Thought you were at the game ya old git.

That's right, OLD.

Get in the club chief, stop fighting it :hihi: