Sheffields' Worst Speed Humps

The ones down Birley Spa Lane are both annoying and unfortunate!

No get the bus, it is like a yoyo in places.

The one's going down Park Lane in Broomhall are pretty bad. Although that road is in a right state. Went over the bottom hump at about 5mph recently and my bonnet flew open! Serves me right for having a Renault Clio I guess. I'd hate to be rich enough to live on the road and own a bugatti veyron or something(!). Poor buggers

The ones down Birley Spa Lane are both annoying and unfortunate!

Annoying and unfortunate - funnily enough those are the exact feelings I have when I see another one of your inane posts!

St Phillips Road without a doubt are some of the worst.

Annoying and unfortunate - funnily enough those are the exact feelings I have when I see another one of your inane posts!

Mr BEDSOCK was thinking about Humps and speed in the night.

The bumps in Crystal Peaks lower car park are terrible, too high and too steep. I struggle to not scrape the bottom of my car whenever I go over them. How people with low cars manage I have no idea.

As speed bumps tend to be in better condition than the roads I find I drive faster and smoother over them than the rest of the road. Maybe we need more joined together?

Lower Hillsborough barracks at Morrisons.

The bumps in Crystal Peaks lower car park are terrible, too high and too steep. I struggle to not scrape the bottom of my car whenever I go over them. How people with low cars manage I have no idea.

The ones at Crystal Peaks are terrible I once saw a lady who struck one oil was pouring out from her car from all over onto the road.

The one at Meadowhall near the old Sainsbury's car park has been removed and the road re surfaced same probably happened there as well.

I thought that there was legal standards for these things.

The one's going down Park Lane in Broomhall are pretty bad. Although that road is in a right state. Went over the bottom hump at about 5mph recently and my bonnet flew open! Serves me right for having a Renault Clio I guess. I'd hate to be rich enough to live on the road and own a bugatti veyron or something(!). Poor buggers

I suspect you have a Mk2/3 Clio, if I remember well they were all recalled due to the latch of the bonnet not working properly. I don't mean to scare you, but again, if I remember well, the reason for the recall was a spate of deadly accidents. I highly recommend you get that sorted out!