If the Reg starts with 'B', and I think it probably does with the description, I'm surprised she hasn't caused multiple accidents by now!

Is it BB?.....

Uk bobby can't send private message not enough posts sorry but not bb

Uk bobby can't send private message not enough posts sorry but not bb

Reply to this and up your posts.

Thank u new to this

I remember a thread like this a few years ago, someone commented on a daily idiot from the Shirecliffe to Tinsley area who I had seen plenty of times and mentioned as much, someone private messaged for a time to catch him in his act and the very next morning I saw this guy having his collar felt near the arena :hihi: I know it could have been a coincidence but I doubt it, and have not noticed him on the road since.

She regularly abandons her merc on the double yellows down Chapeltown to pick her dry cleaning up or if its raining abandons the car right near the doorway of Asda!!

If she's been around for years, and is still driving, then perhaps she hasn't ever caused or been involved in an accident...

Probably not, but shes seen loads of em in her mirrors

Haha I know who you mean!usually parked in morrisons car park!

I heard she got a call on her mobile as she was driving from her husband - "Hey love, take care I've heard reports of a nutter driving the wrong way down a dual carriageway" to which she replied "not one, there's hundreds of em"

I'll get me coat