Hermes parcel depot in Sheffield or Rotherham ?

Hello all, can anyone help me with the location and / or phone no. for the Hermes parcel depot for the city / Rotherham area? I had a parcel picked up from one of their parcel shops and the tracking of the parcel stops at the depot. It has never made it to the recipient.

I booked the parcel shipping with Hermes through parcel2go.com (shower of....) and now after just 4 days they say I have to make a claim on insurance against them and that all searches for my parcel are over. I have a real suspicion that my parcel is sat in the Sheffield warehouse and a cursory visit would find it quick as...

trouble is , Hermes don't publish their depots or phone numbers . I have trawled the internet and found nada... please help if you can

I have lost a couple of parcels with hermes..I know someone else that had trouble as well..

There's this one near Wales Bar on Mansfield Rd. Don't know if you can go there though.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.345,-1.298105,3a,75y,0.05h,89.94t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sJrHXU_9ZOEdC4qH5D4-YIg!2e0

---------- Post added 22-07-2014 at 18:01 ----------

Found this:

Phone: 0844 848 7200

Unit A Vector 31 Industrial Park Waleswood Way

Wales

Sheffield

South Yorkshire

S26 5NU

You have no chance..Hermes has got to be the worst ever..i bought something off ebay very recently.Because i work all week and live alone in a flat they couldn't gain entry to leave a card.Upshot is i have to pay to have it re-delivered as they dont allow you to pick up from a depot..it stinks..have people like me over a barrel..i will always check in future with sellers to make sure they dont use Hermes..wondering if it's actually legal that they can do that..they have something that belongs to me and wont let me collect it

I agree with the above. Hermes is an awful company. also Yodel are just as bad.

only parcel delivery worth using is Royal Mail imo

I agree with the above. Hermes is an awful company. also Yodel are just as bad.

only parcel delivery worth using is Royal Mail imo

Lol Royal Fail lol. Rather have Yodel, in fact Hermes use a local guy in our village who always goes out of his way to help. Royal Fail tried to deliver a parcel to me, they were 3 doors up when I pulled up on the drive. They could not give me the parcel as they had already scanned it as no one been home! Even though they were stood there. I had to wait 24 hours to allow the parcel to return to there sorting office to arrange a parcel that was in the post mans bag stood in front of me! I had to pay 75p to arrange to to go to local post office as I was out the day after lol. I could only laugh as what else could you do lol lol

Never had a problem with Royal Mail. dhl, ups and FedEx are ok also.

But Hermes and Yodel are awful. don't tell me you've had issues with DHL UPS FedEx also

Never had a problem with Royal Mail. dhl, ups and FedEx are ok also.

But Hermes and Yodel are awful. don't tell me you've had issues with DHL UPS FedEx also

No not at all. The FedEx guy is brill. He knows my working times of my chippy if there is anything been delivered. The DHL guys know if I am not at home to go to the chippy and vice versa. I have not had dealings with UPS. There is business post I think it's called they always leave stuff with the builders merchant even if I am in lol. Who deliveres the Amazon parcels on Sunday's westTinsley? Do you know?

Received email from them - delivery Sat' 29th. Received an email Sat' morning - 'Tried to deliver 10.24pm on the 28th! This is a lie, no one came near on Friday night. No 'unable to deliver card' either. In future; Hermes is not for me.

No not at all. The FedEx guy is brill. He knows my working times of my chippy if there is anything been delivered. The DHL guys know if I am not at home to go to the chippy and vice versa. I have not had dealings with UPS. There is business post I think it's called they always leave stuff with the builders merchant even if I am in lol. Who deliveres the Amazon parcels on Sunday's westTinsley? Do you know?

no idea love