Fishing partner wanted!

Hey!

Recently got my gear out just to check it over and I was thinking why not get back into it... So as the title says looking for a fishing partner.

A little info on myself and what I've done/do:

I'm 20 I love in S8, so I'm pretty much away from most ponds apart from Bradley's if that is right up through dronfield, my gear varies from pole to normal silver fishing, mainly a carp angler. I've been on a fair few ponds including out of Sheffield, Skegness on water leisure which is where I caught my PB, still yet to beat it! Anyway that's mainly myself and the only downside is I don't have transport but I would put to with petrol or pay for the days fishing.

I'm not looking for matches, just more days/weekends fishing including night fishing. I don't mind who if I get replies to this but it will say I don't fish for 2 or 3 hours, I usually do a good 15 hours per day, that is what I did when I carp fished out of Sheffield. But yeah anyone who wants something like this then I'm probably your guy.

I thought lobworms had offered to take you fishing or was it just fantasy as usual from the forum's resident expert?

I thought lobworms had offered to take you fishing or was it just fantasy as usual from the forum's resident expert?

He has but I've seen post of him and people complaining about him whether that's a bad thing I don't know, he said he'd add me in his group but I'm not very good when it comes to big groups of people so yeah

Edited by KieronJMW

Ey up Kieron . I live in s8 and am a carper . You still lookin for a fishin partner ?