12 year old shoots teacher with a BB gun

..... lets just say its not a typical primary school in Parson Cross.....

if a 12 year old things a BB gun is a toy....

A 12 years old at primary school?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1326865

news and disccusions section

---------- Post added 22-07-2014 at 05:39 ----------

Black hills (We shoot each other with BB's all the time) - you are a exception and sensible

No Black hills is not the exception. Thousands of kids and adults go airsofting and shoot bbs at each other. If more kids did this, then there'd be less obesity and more respect for guns (in terms of using them correctly, safely, with regard to others).

I mean junior school thank you le maquiz. . . But the school is prim & jun joint.

MR bloom I was just being (sarcastic to black hills)

. . . It would have only taken the teacher or anyone to turn around and then she would have been blinded for life!

The quote "we used to shoot each other all the time" = not childish just plain Stupid

I mean junior school thank you le maquiz. . . But the school is prim & jun joint.

MR bloom I was just being (sarcastic to black hills)

. . . It would have only taken the teacher or anyone to turn around and then she would have been blinded for life!

The quote "we used to shoot each other all the time" = not childish just plain Stupid

What guaranteed to be blinded? Without question? Had he in fact bought a shotgun instead?

There's making reasoned points and then there is exaggeration....

A BB pellet, if it strikes you in the eyeball is very unlikley to result in permanant damage to the eye, much less blindness. Yes it'll hurt and yes it shouldn't happen but please dont be demonising everyone who enjoys airsoft for the actions ofa 12 year old who hasn't been taught right from wrong.

Edited by Obelix

I am blind in one eye. . . .. due to someone shooting me in the eye 15 years ago with a BB gun.

Fact

I have had 3 kids go through senior school and have never known parents go on trips with them.

Yes they do, I've HAD to go on trips with mine on a few occasions.

yes in my sons school , we the parents go..... lets just say its not a typical primary school in Parson Cross

---------- Post added 22-07-2014 at 05:34 ----------

just looking at the incident just near the school. another shooting up Lindsey/ Morgan on another thread...

if a 12 year old things a BB gun is a toy (XBoxes, Footballs are toys to my son)....then whats the next thing is his mother going to let him buy at 15? then 18?

Didn't you ever have a toy gun as a kid? or a spud gun?

Really, people complain that kids today aren't like 20 years ago (sit inside instead of out and playing) - yet when they do something a kid of 20 years ago may have done....

words escape me some times, I honestly can't wait till i'm off this planet... :S

Didn't you ever have a toy gun as a kid? or a spud gun?

Really, people complain that kids today aren't like 20 years ago (sit inside instead of out and playing) - yet when they do something a kid of 20 years ago may have done....

words escape me some times, I honestly can't wait till i'm off this planet... :S

Oh dear, you don't own a gun do you :|

I am blind in one eye. . . .. due to someone shooting me in the eye 15 years ago with a BB gun.

Fact

Your point being?

Just been to cleepthorpes with my child with my Parson Cross local school.

One of the children bought a BB gun from cleepthorpes (under knowing to his mother). Yeh right.

He shot one of the teachers in the back of the neck on the coach.

He laughs, his mother says "I didn't know he bought it". . . . . . . .

I think the police was called but- they didn't do anything!

Son and mothers word against The teachers (x6) also the coach driver.

Well done South Yorkshire police

You 'think' the police were called - 'they did nothing'.

Either you are lying or trolling - clearly you aren't in full possession of the facts

Why not toddle off and find out what really happened and let us know.:roll:

---------- Post added 23-07-2014 at 19:08 ----------

yes in my sons school , we the parents go..... lets just say its not a typical primary school in Parson Cross

---------- Post added 22-07-2014 at 05:34 ----------

just looking at the incident just near the school. another shooting up Lindsey/ Morgan on another thread...

if a 12 year old things a BB gun is a toy (XBoxes, Footballs are toys to my son)....then whats the next thing is his mother going to let him buy at 15? then 18?

Not a typical primary school if a 12 year old attends it.

You have made this story up haven't you ?

Edited by Daven

Gozer, I had a spud gun when I was younger. . . . But I wasn't stupid enough to shoot it at any body's head or neck! . . . When my parents told me off - i listened

, but some kids today do not listen to their parents.

I cant believe you think this is acceptable