Telecomms - which supplier to choose?

Which one to choose? I'm currently with TalkTalk and want to move as I'm fed up with all the wrangles every year. The package I have with them is line rental, broadband and all inclusive calls. They tried to bump me up on to a package with so called free TV for an extra £7 which is a waste of my time and money so I told them where to get off.

All I want is line rental, broadband and all inclusive calls anywhere in the UK if possible for unlimited time but at least 60 minutes.

Thanks for your time.

I am biased being a Utility Warehouse distributor but it is worth a look as they are very transparent ie every customer pays the same irrespective of when they joined, subject to which services they take and the deal will always be competitive meaning customers shouldn't ever need to switch again to get a better deal

Rental is £14.90 including evening and weekend (to landlines) up to 75 mins per call. £5.50 extends that to daytime calls. Broadband is £6.99 per month (less if taking other services)

I've just signed up for Virgins big easy but I'd choose plusnet if I was doing it from scratch as I just can't be bothered having to pay for a new BT (as opposed to Virgin cable) land line to be installed.

I'm with TT - they tried it with me too, I just keep telling them I am happy with what I have got - Value Line Rental up front and cheaper than BT - also remember that PlusNet is a subsidiary of BT and I refuse to go back to them - no matter what their trade names are! :D

Edited by swarfendor43

I have been with Sky for Broadband and Skytalk (phone) for the last 4 years. No problems whatsoever.