Tapas - Bia Comida at the Dog and Partridge

I had a really lovely meal at the D&P last week, so I thought I'd better post a recommendation. Nicely cooked and presented little plates, and a good selection of tastes from the 3 for a tenner menu for me. Plenty of other choices too.

Here's the menu. Have you been too? What did you think?

That the menu is truncated. Not just a poor link. Same problem on website.

Menu worked for me fine. Shame there`s no pimientos de pardon though. Nice pub now too!

Thanks Maggi, glad you enjoyed it!

dhs1 sorry the menu doesn't work for you, I will look into that.

jemson - we love Padrones! Weren't sure how well they'd sell so they didn't make it on to the current menu, keep your eyes peeled in case they make it onto future versions though :)

pimientos de pardon

Had to look them up. Yikes!

Menu does look good despite the lack of pimientos! Hope to pop in soon! Beer was good last time I was there too!

Ah yes, the beer. I had a pint of Oyster Stout from Wentworth Brewery. Yummy and local.:nod:

Just to let you know that if you are planning to visit us, we'll be away for one week only, Mon 28 July - Sat 2 Aug, due to holidays/family commitments. We'll be back open as usual from Mon 4 August.

Open 12 - 8.30pm as usual from now til Saturday, and the Dog & Partridge open as usual next week.