A Long Shot.. Anyone in Graves Park Today?

Sorry to put such a seemingly pointless thread up on here but i cant think of what else to do. Grasping at straws but nevermind...

My 2 year olds pink bunny was lost today in Graves Park. She was running around on the grass near the miniature train and must have dropped it. We scoured the area but it had gone, which is strange cos she didnt go far..

The bunny is really special, it was a present from when she was born, and she LOVES it. She sleeps with it and it comes everywhere with us. Weve told her its gone on holiday but she thinks its coming back tomorrow, she wont sleep without it.

If you took the rabbit :suspect: .... thinking it was just something you could keep as a bonus finders keepers, to give to your child or a kid u know... shame on u! (i say this cos its weird how it just disappeared so quickly!)

But if u found the rabbit, i will be so VERY grateful if u got in touch! My girl will be upset if she doesnt get it back.

Its a little pink bunny with a label on the back saying "jellycat" and a picture of a cat.

Thanks for reading even if u cant help at least i know ive tried when i get asked "wheres pink rabbit" about 500 times tomorrow :rolleyes:

Thanks all

You rpinted off some ntoices and stuck them up in local shops on lamposts, by the entrance etc?

Iv just done a google search for u and if u don't get it back John lewis sell them for £11 :)

You rpinted off some ntoices and stuck them up in local shops on lamposts, by the entrance etc?

For the sake of a stuffed toy that can be replaced at a cost of £11? :suspect:

If you bother to read the post it is of great sentimental value.

Thanks people, yes Ghostrider it does resemble that one, ill add that to my ebay watch list! Just looked on John Lewis and the one we have is slightly bigger so is £16. A lot of money for me i'm afraid, so would really appreciate finding it so i dont have to fork out. 999tigger im taking some signs there this week. I wonder do i need to seek permission for putting them up outside the park?

My little girl has the brown version which she absolutely adores. I feel your pain, OP, and really hope you get it back.

Incidentally, after some close shaves we now have a spare one hidden in the cupboard in case of desperation, but it's so clean and fluffy, she would know the difference immediately!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

:roll: Clearly you don't have any children do you?

My little girl has the brown version which she absolutely adores. I feel your pain, OP, and really hope you get it back.

Incidentally, after some close shaves we now have a spare one hidden in the cupboard in case of desperation, but it's so clean and fluffy, she would know the difference immediately!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Ha ha good idea having a spare. Yes she would definitely know the difference if i bought her a new one. Pink bunny has been chewed, kissed, hugged and has been EVERYWHERE with us and seen us through some very stressful moments :)

It was quite busy there today what time was it that you were there, we sat on a bench where the train turns round while the kids had their ice cream about 1.30ish but never saw it, enquire in the cafe see if it was handed in there.

It was around 3pm ish. It was very busy unfortunately. I went to the cafe at the end of the day and no-one had handed it in.

On another note, ive never eaten in that cafe, is it any good?