Android coder? please help

Hi, I have had the best idea EVER!!! For an app that is, so I decided to look into making it myself... So onto Google I went only to find for the kind of app it is it will take more than a quicky read the drag and drop it together lol. I know this will make money I discussed it with friends and family and every one of them thinks if I got it made people would pay for it all day long, its bringing two completly opposit things together on smart phone into one add free honest package...

So im now looking for someone that can code an app that maybe wants to know a little more I will put a contract in place with a 50\50 share I have searched over and over and cant find any app even remotly like it.

So if your interested and trustworthy please get in touch

Jonny4arms@yahoo.Co.uk

So "it's a sure thing!", but you're not risking anything yourself & expecting somebody else to do all the work for free, then give you half? I'm out.

No nothing is a sure thing EVER!! but as far as apps go this is, now the only thing I dont know is how to code and im more than happy to employ or (god forbid) learn how but I would rather not, I am offering 50% of an opportunity for someone who can code they dont have to lay out a penny nor do they have to brainstorm ideas as I have it pretty much mapped out, by trade im a mechanic abd if soneone offered me a chance to be 50% partner in a new garage franchise and all I had to put in is was know how I would be well happy.

I would post the idea so everyone could gasp and slap their heads in surprise that it had not been done before but as im aiming to connect with people that can put something like this together it would be shooting myself in the foot until a proper patent is in place.

For the negative nancies out there watch this space, I will post as I go along maybe you will kick yourself

You seem to be forgetting that any developer worth their salt would have to take paid time out to work on this flight of fancy, with no guarantee of a return. Yes ?

If you PM me with details of the idea, I'll consider whether I believe it's worth me giving a load of my time to build.

If you PM me with details of the idea, I'll consider whether I believe it's worth me giving a load of my time to build.

And i'd doubt he'd get a better offer. But with so many of these type of posts they are reluctant to reveal anything, unless you offer up your house deeds and V5 for assurance/insurance, so they fall by the wayside and no one makes a single penny.

I dont want someone to take time off work for this, more a person that does it for a hobby or a student who wants a project that way all there is is a possibility of gain but no loss.

Im just putting it out there before I do anything, at the end of the day I can patent an idea and sit on it as long as I like it would just be nice to see it happen and help a lot of people... Plus help a couple of pockets too.

Now im going to not reply on the thread anymore as its a waste of my time as at the moment all im getting is people that think im out to rip someone off when the reality is im a normal guy from sheff with genuinly good idea.

You never know you might be paying me someday

---------- Post added 20-07-2014 at 01:25 ----------

Forgot to say pm me if your genuinely interested

I dont want someone to take time off work for this, more a person that does it for a hobby or a student who wants a project that way all there is is a possibility of gain but no loss.

Im just putting it out there before I do anything, at the end of the day I can patent an idea and sit on it as long as I like it would just be nice to see it happen and help a lot of people... Plus help a couple of pockets too.

Now im going to not reply on the thread anymore as its a waste of my time as at the moment all im getting is people that think im out to rip someone off when the reality is im a normal guy from sheff with genuinly good idea.

You never know you might be paying me someday

---------- Post added 20-07-2014 at 01:25 ----------

Forgot to say pm me if your genuinely interested

No one is suggesting you're going to rip anyone off, it's just that any developer would have to have the basic idea explained to them, and 99.99% of people with a "great idea" are afraid to give any info at all, so it goes nowhere.

The only certain route to see if it has any legs is to hire/pay a developer to build it for you, and you don't seem to have that option.

I agree there's a risk element, but no one ever got rich by not taking a risk. Unless you're in parliament. :hihi:

Well I supose if I can get it copywrote then I could tell who I wanted... But from what I have seen through my life there is always a workaround.

Well I supose if I can get it copywrote then I could tell who I wanted... But from what I have seen through my life there is always a workaround.

you don't need to do that.... Just send yourself a PM on here, (as it's dated, and can't be modified) with the idea written down...

then anything past that, you can prove it, if needs be..

(other option is print it out, mail it to yourself, and don't open the envelope... shows that you thought of it first, that way if anyone does steal/try to, you can prove it was your idea first)

i'm also looking for an App developer, but as stated above, anyone I talked to wants funds, or some return....

(other option is print it out, mail it to yourself, and don't open the envelope... shows that you thought of it first, that way if anyone does steal/try to, you can prove it was your idea first)

This won't work.

Nothing stopping you from sending yourself an empty UNSEALED envelope to yourself.

You can then enter in anything you like years later and make false claim you invented product X.