Loud reggae music Handsworth/Darnall

Can anyone else hear the loud reggae music that seems to be coming from Prince of Wales Road area/bowden houstead woods? I'm just wondering if it's a private party or an event at a pub. It's really annoying me now! I don't want to have to close my windows when it's this warm. I love reggae music but I don't want to hear the thumping right now!

Ah, I wondered if it might be something over that way. The sound has travelled very well but then I'm not too far away I suppose! I'm probably more annoyed than usual as pregnant, warm and want to sleep.

I have just checked, its on all weekend - live bands tomorrow...

Oh joy! Thanks for the info. Now where can I buy some ear plugs...

Reggae music and warm summer evenings go together, you should think yourself lucky. We've got a bloke next door but one who likes to blast Metallica tunes when the sun shines, I find it most depressing.

I guess it could be worse. I like reggae, just not when I'm trying to go to sleep and have the windows closed : (

I guess it could be worse. I like reggae, just not when I'm trying to go to sleep and have the windows closed : (

I hope you get things sorted out gld05, all the best.

Can anyone else hear the loud reggae music that seems to be coming from Prince of Wales Road area/bowden houstead woods? I'm just wondering if it's a private party or an event at a pub. It's really annoying me now! I don't want to have to close my windows when it's this warm. I love reggae music but I don't want to hear the thumping right now!

ear plugs are good:hihi:

It seems that the moment we get a bit of warm weather and want to throw open our windows someone wants to blast the music out.

I don't mind a bit of noise but a continuance of thump, thump in this heat is not good.

Consideration folks, consideration.

Edited by liza D
spelling

That would have been the 7 hills scooter club holding a weekend meet,they raise thousands of pounds at these events for local children's charity's.