Another warm pleasant evening spoiled

Small penis syndrome i'd guess.

Or they love their "choonz" so much they expect everyone else must.

walk up to him, ask him for a '99'.

When he looks puzzled, say sorry you thought it sounded like the ice cream man.

Make sure you ask for a 99 and not another number :|

Well said, my feelings exactly. But instead of using headphones they could simply turn it down, or is that too simple?

I think you'll find that the kind of person who plays loud music in their garden is a few rungs down the evolutionary ladder than normal people. Rational thought has yet to evolve in their antediluvian grey-matter.

I think you'll find that the kind of person who plays loud music in their garden is a few rungs down the evolutionary ladder than normal people. Rational thought has yet to evolve in their antediluvian grey-matter.

Actually, I think they are missing the grey matter entirely.:)

Fortunately, apart from the moron-motors going up and down the road, most of my neighbours seem to be slightly more intelligent.

I don't understand the point you are trying to put over in the last part of your statement:

' Its important to stress that the deaf and hard of hearing can drive ' ?

Please clarify.

Simple.

Sniff of wine with my meal.

Deaf people are allowed to drive,meaning you do not have to be able to hear sounds like the OP described,in order to drive.

RollingJ. On the whole I too have very good neighbours. It just seems to be the one who is making the rest of us miserable. From where I live I can't pin down exactly where the noise is coming from, it's that loud, so hopefully one of their neighbours will report it. As for the car thumping out I've not seen or heard it before and hopefully will not see or hear it again.

---------- Post added 18-07-2014 at 22:25 ----------

Alien52. Don't understand your comment about wine.

If the driver is deaf he wouldn't need the music blaring out at that level of decibels. It was totally ridiculous and over the top.

If he was trying to impress he failed miserably.

RollingJ. On the whole I too have very good neighbours. It just seems to be the one who is making the rest of us miserable. From where I live I can't pin down exactly where the noise is coming from, it's that loud, so hopefully one of their neighbours will report it. As for the car thumping out I've not seen or heard it before and hopefully will not see or hear it again.

I understand what you are saying, but it only takes one cretin to cause upset for a number of more rational people. Fortunately, I seem to live in something of a quiet zone, so any disturbance is very noticeable.

Does that depend on the type of music? For example, if I wanted to play the 1812 Overture at a loud volume (to get the full effect of the cannons), would that make me less than normal? :D

Does that depend on the type of music? For example, if I wanted to play the 1812 Overture at a loud volume (to get the full effect of the cannons), would that make me less than normal? :D

Yes Becky B it would make you less than normal. The type of music doesn't matter the volume of it does.

Yep! ... even Vivaldi or Radiohead for that matter ... noise pollution. ;)

Another summer evening ruined...

annoying loud music coming from an event at Davys sports club on Prince of Wales Road. Windows now closed! I hope they shut up soon.

you are a chav, does this apply to you Small penis syndrome. you are few rungs down the evolutionary ladder than normal people. you are missing the grey matter entirely. you are also a cretin.

So there