Another warm pleasant evening spoiled

I regularly see a Zafira GSI near me and they have the most powerful sound system I have ever heard, they even have it at full pelt when all the kids are in and the little baby is strapped in its car seat, windows up both adults smoking away :rolleyes:

That would be the blue one that drives round woodhouse like a complete tit.

That would be the blue one that drives round woodhouse like a complete tit.

Yes it is that lovely metallic blue colour.

Yes it is that lovely metallic blue colour.

Yeah I've had him right up my rear a few times, that's when I drive at 20mph. :hihi:

There is one thing that sticks out a mile in this thread and its not only this thread, nobody has the back bone to go and confront them thats why they do it, they know that you wont do anything, you deserve what you get dont cry about it, and please dont say its some body else's responsibility.

Last time I confronted someone about it where I used to live I got a tirade of threats and abuse from a drunken yob. So I don't blame people for not approaching these idiots. They should be dealt with by the police/council for their crap.

There is one thing that sticks out a mile in this thread and its not only this thread, nobody has the back bone to go and confront them thats why they do it, they know that you wont do anything, you deserve what you get dont cry about it, and please dont say its some body else's responsibility.

Brave words kidley, but supposing it was you and you was elderly maybe you are disabled or not in good health. Perhaps you live alone or have young children.

Would you be brave enough to approach these people yourself, not knowing what you was facing or what sort of people they are? I don't think so.

Brave words kidley, but supposing it was you and you was elderly maybe you are disabled or not in good health. Perhaps you live alone or have young children.

Would you be brave enough to approach these people yourself, not knowing what you was facing or what sort of people they are?

YES YES YES I have been brought up to look after myself, and i have done it when needed, i dont mean going round in a threatening manner go round and tell them they are making to much noise, Alison i can understand your point of view but, if you dont go round and tell them how do they know , the one's i have been too my experience is, they are not aggressive and will listen.

Dont rely on anybody els to do it for you

We have no kind of clowns on our small estate, the loudest thing around here are the birds singing.

One of the benefits of living out in the sticks.

Angel1

It's took me a while to learn to ignore these types of people..but come to the conclusion it's not their fault....they're simply uneducated and they just haven't been taught manners in life :-)

Its a strange phenomena seemingly unique to the UK. All countries produce thick people but ours is seemingly the only one where they rejoice their stupidity.

No idea why:confused:

Don't worry, here in Australia we have what people like to refer to as "bogans". They are generally rednecks who like to hang out in their yard with their mates, play "doof doof" music, drink VB, have a limited vocabulary and then get in their Commodore moron-motors once sufficiently over the limit.

Fortunately they are mainly limited to certain areas!

Don't worry, here in Australia we have what people like to refer to as "bogans". They are generally rednecks who like to hang out in their yard with their mates, play "doof doof" music, drink VB, have a limited vocabulary and then get in their Commodore moron-motors once sufficiently over the limit.

Fortunately they are mainly limited to certain areas!

It seems the principle remains the same, in pockets around the world, with only minor changes in brands and slang terms. ...but where would one go in Australia, to find weather cold enough to keep the mouthbreathers indoors?

Edited by gularscute