Where is your God?

When the question is "why" (did this or that happen or how did it)

You ask why and think about the answer but while doing that have not yet discovered that certain questions can be understood by seeing them but not through thinking about them.

When you have a question and you find some answer through thinking but the new answer creates new questions and those answers create more questions.

Then there is something hidden inside that can only be seen by discovering your capacity to see things clearly conscious without thinking about them.

For most people this is difficult to understand and it usually does not come easy for this conscious seeing of "why" without thinking about it with the mind if you have never experienced it before.

First these clouds need to go then the answer of why appears naturally and you understand why you were not able to see it before because you were to busy thinking about things.

It sounds so weird but the space of a moment when your brain stops and you are still conscious, looking at what happens, actually creates a space where you see the answer while all the distractions have temporarily stopped. It sounds so weird because most people believe that this brain and its thoughts are superior to everything else.

When the mind does stop while conscious you see that this idea that the thoughts are superior were mistaken, a misunderstanding, and you see clearly that you are more, much more, and that this thinking was a tool that you mistakenly unintentionally believed to be your identity.

Thinking is still there, when needed you use it, but now you are no longer a slave, unconsciously, believing that these thoughts are who I am.

Now you know why, the answer has come in a moment of freedom. Freedom from the ongoing never ending continues line of thoughts we mistakenly think to be our identity.

This is nothing special either because it is there available for everybody who wants to see it.

But you only see when you are prepared to go create that gap where you consciously see what happens when you watch in a clear sky when the thoughts decrease and eventually come to halt giving you the room to see what is behind these clouds.

Then the answer comes to you spontaniously and understand why everybody else is so confused and struggling to find the answer.

This answer is not a believe, it is not some religion, it is not related with societies or politics, it is however impossible to see without consciously experiencing a moment of pure awareness.

1/when your brain stops your dead

2if the mind as stopped your dead

.stop taking drugs and hanging about with the hari krishnas..

If you could stop thinking completely, how could you start again? You'd need some type of thought or conscious cognitive act to command your mind to resume its normal activity. Wouldn't the mere fact of being able to summon up such a command indicate that you hadn't really succeeded in going totally blank?

You're back! Quelle surprise...NOT!

Shaker's Law...

"Those who egregiously announce their imminent departure from an Internet discussion forum almost never actually leave."

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Internet_law

Firstly Buck is a poster that I have had several conversations with and like, secondly, I will do what I want, that OK with you?

Because if it isn't, tough. :)

Thirdly, I invited one of your 'obsessed with semantics' mates to PM me where we could discuss the matter without boring everyone else rigid.

He took up the challenge, but had no reply to my final post, being like your good self obsessed with nonsense but lacking in rationality, logic and commonsense.

Like to take his place? :D

Cedric, the theoretical physicist, went one day to share his knowledge with primary school children. They all laughed, and thought he was mad.

Why did he bother even trying?

Everywhere or inside each person only if you believe. I think people who has a belief definitely feel it.

I think they call it the Placebo affect.

I think they call it the Placebo affect.

... or indigestion.

jb

Makes a change from "why are there still monkeys"

The question "why has the animal, bird and plant kingdom largely remained quite primative over Millions of years, while humans clearly have evolved so much in just a few thousand years?", is a good one.

The question "why has the animal, bird and plant kingdom largely remained quite primative over Millions of years, while humans clearly have evolved so much in just a few thousand years?", is a good one.

First, you need to provide supporting evidence that "the animal, bird and plant kingdom" has "largely remained quite primitive over Millions of years". (...and explain what you mean by 'primitive'.)

Next, you need to provide supporting evidence that human beings "clearly have evolved so much in just a few thousand years".

Then you might have a question, but I think that the results of your research will surprise you.

A few thousand years, are you serious?

It is based on flawed premises though. The Animal kingdom has changed drastically over millions of years, and is still changing right now. Some species may have remained largely the same for millions or even hundreds of millions of years, but others have changed.

Human's are not the most recent species to change significantly, we're not even the youngest large mammal, polar bears are more recent than us.

Just look at how fast we changed wild cats and wolves completely and into so many different forms from a few generations of selective breeding.

First, you need to provide supporting evidence that "the animal, bird and plant kingdom" has "largely remained quite primitive over Millions of years". (...and explain what you mean by 'primitive'.)

Next, you need to provide supporting evidence that human beings "clearly have evolved so much in just a few thousand years".

Then you might have a question, but I think that the results of your research will surprise you.

I would have thought it was pretty self evident.

there are animals, plants and birds that function the same way now as they have done for thousands/millions of years, whereas humanity has gone from primitive stone tools to the Ipad.

there areanimals, plants and birds that function the same way now as they have done for thousands/millions of years, whereas humanity has gone from primitive stone tools to the Ipad.

All here for a purpose, (even mosquitoes once) further healing properties in plants still waiting to be discovered.

Nature is amazing, Miraculous!