Where is your God?

.............did that really just happen :huh:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: I just imagined you walking along without a care , then along came a lamp post.

I know the answer of why.

Many others here are still struggling with that question of why.

When you find the answer the question disappears and the answer comes in a moment of silence.

I know the answer of why.

Many others here are still struggling with that question of why.

When you find the answer the question disappears and the answer comes in a moment of silence.

The moment of silence has passed but I still don't have the answer. Please enlighten me.

The moment of silence has passed but I still don't have the answer. Please enlighten me.

As far as I'm aware, your question has been answered.

If not, could you state it one more time using clear and concise wording so we know exactly what you are asking?

As far as I'm aware, your question has been answered.

If not, could you state it one more time using clear and concise wording so we know exactly what you are asking?

As far as I'm aware I did word my question clearly and concisely. Evidently, considering you replied to it. My previous post was in response to Dutch, and his/her cryptic revelation about knowing the answer to the question- "why?". I'm not entirely sure why you felt the need to quote-post me on their behalf but it's probably best to not raise another 'why?' question don't you agree.

All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all. So why do we hate and kill rats, and admire squirrels. They're pretty close to being the same thing, except one's pretty and the other one ugly. Ugliness is a misfortune of life, some are, and some aren't. But it should have no impact on existence, but does. If we are all evolved, and I'm not saying we're not, why are there mosquitoes? Why great white sharks willing and able to munch on you if you happen to be in a place where they hunt, like New England. Just a question, no need to reply.

Did you mean to type that or has your brain fallen out?

jb

---------- Post added 21-08-2014 at 14:16 ----------

You've been given the answer here:

Mutations occur because of chemistry (and ultimately, thermodynamics). They are passed on if they are beneficial (or neutral) to the organism. That's it. That is the selection process.

Which bit didn't you understand?

jb

As far as I'm aware I did word my question clearly and concisely. Evidently, considering you replied to it. My previous post was in response to Dutch, and his/her cryptic revelation about knowing the answer to the question- "why?". I'm not entirely sure why you felt the need to quote-post me on their behalf but it's probably best to not raise another 'why?' question don't you agree.

"Why?" what, though?

If it wasn't being selective sharks would basically have walked out of the water by now!!

It appears they have.

... great white sharks willing and able to munch on you if you happen to be in a place where they hunt, like New England. Just a question, no need to reply.

jb

When the question is "why" (did this or that happen or how did it)

You ask why and think about the answer but while doing that have not yet discovered that certain questions can be understood by seeing them but not through thinking about them.

When you have a question and you find some answer through thinking but the new answer creates new questions and those answers create more questions.

Then there is something hidden inside that can only be seen by discovering your capacity to see things clearly conscious without thinking about them.

For most people this is difficult to understand and it usually does not come easy for this conscious seeing of "why" without thinking about it with the mind if you have never experienced it before.

First these clouds need to go then the answer of why appears naturally and you understand why you were not able to see it before because you were to busy thinking about things.

It sounds so weird but the space of a moment when your brain stops and you are still conscious, looking at what happens, actually creates a space where you see the answer while all the distractions have temporarily stopped. It sounds so weird because most people believe that this brain and its thoughts are superior to everything else.

When the mind does stop while conscious you see that this idea that the thoughts are superior were mistaken, a misunderstanding, and you see clearly that you are more, much more, and that this thinking was a tool that you mistakenly unintentionally believed to be your identity.

Thinking is still there, when needed you use it, but now you are no longer a slave, unconsciously, believing that these thoughts are who I am.

Now you know why, the answer has come in a moment of freedom. Freedom from the ongoing never ending continues line of thoughts we mistakenly think to be our identity.

This is nothing special either because it is there available for everybody who wants to see it.

But you only see when you are prepared to go create that gap where you consciously see what happens when you watch in a clear sky when the thoughts decrease and eventually come to halt giving you the room to see what is behind these clouds.

Then the answer comes to you spontaniously and understand why everybody else is so confused and struggling to find the answer.

This answer is not a believe, it is not some religion, it is not related with societies or politics, it is however impossible to see without consciously experiencing a moment of pure awareness.

Edited by dutch

Did you mean to type that or has your brain fallen out?

jb

---------- Post added 21-08-2014 at 14:16 ----------

You've been given the answer here:

Which bit didn't you understand?

jb

No I just did it to annoy you.

No I just did it to annoy you.

And you succeeded brilliantly. Up the Banner! :)

And you succeeded brilliantly. Up the Banner! :)

You're back! Quelle surprise...NOT!

Shaker's Law...

"Those who egregiously announce their imminent departure from an Internet discussion forum almost never actually leave."

In other words, contributors who made a considerable public song and dance about their exit from such a forum rarely leave and remain after all, thriving on the attention they receive. It is thus an example of hypocrisy.

Like Godwin's Law and Poe's Law on which it is modeled, it can be considered a deliberate exercise in memetics.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Internet_law