Where is your God?

How long was he dead for exactly? The bible is a little ambiguous on the issue.

Please explain?

Speak for yourself pal. You must have done something to make Jesus disinterested in your fate. Come on, what have you done? Have you tried asking for forgiveness. From what I understand Jesus is a pretty forgiving chap.

I was raised a Catholic and am fully aware of the teachings of the new testament.

Please explain to me why you believe that Jesus, and not Allah nor Buddha nor the God of the Hindus or the Mormons or any of the other various religions is the true God.

As for what I've done, I was raised to understand the difference between right and wrong by two caring people - one Catholic one Protestant - who gave me a wonderful start in life.

I have never deliberately set out to cause pain or distress to anyone in my life.

On the other hand, I believe in standing up for myself ,and have been known to exact vengeance against those who have deliberately harmed me.

And, on those rare occasions that it has happened, I have taken pleasure in doling it out.

That is probably a sin but to be honest, I don't give a crap. :)

Do you really think that jesus died for "us" or. if he was real, he died cos the Romans thought it was a good idea to execute him ?

Do you really think that jesus died for "us" or. if he was real, he died cos the Romans thought it was a good idea to execute him ?

Lovely Jubbly.

Please explain?

Have you not read your holy book? Everyone was getting raised from the dead. How long do you consider Jesus was 'dead'?

Have you not read your holy book? Everyone was getting raised from the dead. How long do you consider Jesus was 'dead'?

Everyone? How many is that then?

Just a day or so wasn't it?

Start with Matthew 27:52.

These people were not raised from the dead, they were resurrected.

Edited by poppet2

Just a day or so wasn't it?

Three if you stretch it.

Where is God?

Sat with his head in his hands, watching us screw everything up, and wondering why the f**k he ever thought it was a good idea to give us free will...

Maybe he'll save us all. By becoming a human and getting tortured and killed. The coming back to life and then dying again. Then some of his mates, could write down what he said a good few years later. So we can all live by it and be saved. I hear you laugh, but it worked last time.