Heatwave alert on the buses

I bet the peasant wagons were humming today , all those hot sweaty poor people who use public transport squashed together like cattle . :gag::gag:

You sound like a very nice person; I bet you just simply have absolute tons of friends

PENIStone999 - how is it a peasant wagon when who knows, someone who is quite well off but not old enough to drive could be catching it?!?! Idiot!

I bet the peasant wagons were humming today , all those hot sweaty poor people who use public transport squashed together like cattle . :gag::gag:

Let's just hope they all abandon public transport in favour of cycling.

jb

Not to worry will soon be feezing conditions again, the new thread will be, (freezing on cold buses) because heating turned off!!

Can't we just have a "reason buses are S***" megathread?

Chelle, I'm sure that in real life you are a lovely guy or girlie; but in the interests of public order I suggest you take advantage of the school holidays to have a good long break from forum discussion :|

---------- Post added 25-07-2014 at 14:30 ----------

So....you take to the internet to tell everyone you have not been on a bus for four years?

Leave it Chelle, you're losing the plot.

Unless we wanna set up a forum to talk about all the other things we have not done in four years? :hihi:

No she didn't.

It was Carmen that stated she hadn't been on bus for 4 years- do keep up !

Not to worry will soon be feezing conditions again, the new thread will be, (freezing on cold buses) because heating turned off!!

bet ur a thingy fan eh martin !!

what the hell does feezing mean ?

Four years since I was on a bus. O happy days.

See ! .

bet ur a thingy fan eh martin !!

what the hell does feezing mean ?

What the hell does "ur" mean?

actually it means an ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates which is exactly how I meant it halfwit !

Edited by Ivan Spatula

At one time on the upper deck of buses you could open the top part of the front windows, and small section of the rear window which would allow at least some fresh air (well.... fresher than the air on the bus) to pass through when the bus was moving.

If you opened the windows (for want of the correct term) thatused to be in the roof of coaches you got some fresh air, why can't buses have those.

They do their best to get you catch buses then it appears they do their best to make you regret doing so. Which could be thread of its own.

actually it means an ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates which is exactly how I meant it halfwit !

Should it not have a capital "u" then?

And I'm the "halfwit"