Woman jailed for 4 years for hit and run death.

She has a promising future didn't ya know.

Unlike the poor bloke she killed.

She should have been sent back to prison so fast her botox lips spun off her stupid arrogant face

This made me laugh so much I choked on my scrambled egg !:hihi:

She clearly thinks she is something special............:gag:

---------- Post added 06-09-2017 at 18:11 ----------

My heart goes out to you all. I have no idea how you are coping but sadly the law is the law and sometimes its an ass.

Exactly so.

The female individual who caused this is subhuman - she should be kept on a leash.

It's unbelievable really how as a society we tolerate stuff. In order to drive you just need to pass a test using mechanical skills and general awareness. You are giving people access to tons of metal which can and have been turned into deadly weapons.

This woman is a case in point, personality disordered, lack of empathy, histrionic, selfish, recidivist offender, and society's saying that she can drive a car.

Perhaps someone's history and personality should in future be considered before allowing them to drive a car.

Dreadful for the family of the poor man she killed to see her out and about, being violent and getting away with it.

She is one lucky woman, she should really be back inside the big house.

The poor family is the main concern, justice has eluded them.

Angel1.

She has a promising future didn't ya know.

Unlike the poor bloke she killed.

She should have been sent back to prison so fast her botox lips spun off her stupid arrogant face

^^ This!

Absolutely disgusting.

You can do what you want nowadays. The judicial system is comical, the police have nowhere near the resources they need, jails are a farce and I am very surprised how people find stuff like this disturbing anymore.

In mitigation defence lawyer Susan Carter said Egan worked in a ‘high up’ management position

So a Sports Direct warehouse order picker would deserve a sterner punishment, presumably. Yet someone "managerial" i.e. expected to act responsibly, can do what they like?

She is pure scum and should be locked up somewhere hard. And as for that feckless boyfriend of hers urinating against somebody else's back, what a pity we don't have punishments like Singapore, he'd learn the lesson of his life if he did it over there.

Lots of right-wing fanatics in here calling for the book to be thrown at her.

Not entirely sure what that would achieve... She has done her time.

She also breached her parole, so she should now do the rest of her time, plus the time for assaulting someone.

And I'm a liberal if that helps.

This made me laugh so much I choked on my scrambled egg !:hihi:

She clearly thinks she is something special............:gag:

---------- Post added 06-09-2017 at 18:11 ----------

Exactly so.

The female individual who caused this is subhuman - she should be kept on a leash.

that's an insult to our 4 legged friends.

She also breached her parole, so she should now do the rest of her time, plus the time for assaulting someone.

And I'm a liberal if that helps.

I trust the court and justice system over you. Sorry.

If you was a liberal you wouldn't be so insistent on her suffering in prison.