Woman jailed for 4 years for hit and run death.

The Judicial Appointments Commission appoints Judges in this country. If any member of the public is upset about a sentence given, they can contact them at

5th Floor

Zone A

102 Petty France

London, SW1H 9AJ.

Much better than doing it on here.

Am I a cynical old git, or did Liam Dent and Asad Khan walk free because Liam has rich parents?

According to this article, Liam lives at Whirlow Green, Sheffield 11.

It's so posh and exclusive, even the GoogleSpyMobile isn't allowed down there (and you how much they like to violate your privacy).

This is as close as the GoogleSpyMobile gets.

Surely someone knows which one of them was driving, who did the car belong to? Have they actually been asked in court which one of them was driving? If they both refuse to answer, can't they be charged with another offence? The girlfriend surely knows which one of them was driving? :huh:

Of all the cctv in Sheffield and no possibility of a positive ID? :huh:

Surely someone knows which one of them was driving, who did the car belong to? Have they actually been asked in court which one of them was driving? If they both refuse to answer, can't they be charged with another offence? The girlfriend surely knows which one of them was driving? :huh:

Of all the cctv in Sheffield and no possibility of a positive ID? :huh:

They were driving Dents parents car. Both gave no comment interviews. Unless you can prove who was driving you can't charge. Egan isn't an independent witness

It's so frustrating but believe me we have tried, we need them to tell the truth as if that will happen

They were driving Dents parents car. Both gave no comment interviews. Unless you can prove who was driving you can't charge. Egan isn't an independent witness

It's so frustrating but believe me we have tried, we need them to tell the truth as if that will happen

Have cctv and phone records been checked? It seems beyond belief that no one else can/will verify this.

I'm sorry as this must make it even harder for you and your family.

As she has served her time in prison (well some of it) i suppose we should accept that she has a right to start her life over. Lets hope she makes a better go of it this time round.

As she has served her time in prison (well some of it) i suppose we should accept that she has a right to start her life over. Lets hope she makes a better go of it this time round.

I wish Eric and our family could.

This hit and run killer may have served her time but she should be banned from driving for life. Driving is not a right and she has already proved to devastating effect that she is unfit to do so.

Sentences for causing death by dangerous driving are pathetic, this woman should have spent much longer in prison.

I wish Eric and our family could.

My heart goes out to you all. I have no idea how you are coping but sadly the law is the law and sometimes its an ass.

I was shocked and saddened when I heard this news, being an avid cyclist myself ..

I think giving a 4 year sentence in open prison for killing someone is ridiculous and corrupt. . they give more for kids doing bloody graffiti