Multitasking..disagreement.

I'm excellent at multitasking. It's especially noted when i'm cooking several things at once, plus doing other stuff. then those i'm cooking for inevitably come into the kitchen GETTING IN MY BLOODY WAY. :mad:

STAY OUTTA MY KITCHEN ! :rant:

Another household disagreement..my wife says only women can multitask but I say that it is better to concentrate on one thing at a time..who is wright a multitasking women who might not do the jobs correctly or a man who concentrates on one job at a time and does it thoroughly...opinion's please peeps......

You haven't explained what you disagreed about. Both of those statements COULD be true.

One is a stereotype and the other is a subjective opinion though, so we can probably just dismiss them both and say you're both wrong.

If only women can multi-task then how are men able to drive??

It's one of the most complex multitasking operations in day to day life IMO.

There's no need for violence, it's just a little disagreement.

After the acccident :loopy::loopy::hihi:

Another household disagreement..my wife says only women can multitask but I say that it is better to concentrate on one thing at a time..who is wright a multitasking women who might not do the jobs correctly or a man who concentrates on one job at a time and does it thoroughly...opinion's please peeps......

Some people can multitask and some can't, regardless of your gender.

If it's something important, I would go with concentrating on the one task at hand. If it's something less critical, multitasking can be acceptable (in my opinion).

If she's saying she can multitask but you can't, you could always ask if she can include your single task in her multitasking :)

It's one of those myths. In reality nobody is really good at multi-tasking and there certainly isn't a gender-bias.

Why has this year old thread been dragged up from the dead??

Iym mlty taksign at th mo … taiping, nd stichting th leg bcka onn exdtoor naybus dog! Prttie ysy whne yew cown hw. :thumbsup:

Iym mlty taksign at th mo … taiping, nd stichting th leg bcka onn exdtoor naybus dog! Prttie ysy whne yew cown hw. :thumbsup:

Show-off :roll:

Why would you even disagree with the other half? It will only lead to tears, and not hers either!

I can brush my teeth and pee at the same time. I'm a multi-tasker alright.