Multitasking..disagreement.

Another household disagreement..my wife says only women can multitask but I say that it is better to concentrate on one thing at a time..who is wright a multitasking women who might not do the jobs correctly or a man who concentrates on one job at a time and does it thoroughly...opinion's please peeps......

Another household disagreement..my wife says only women can multitask but I say that it is better to concentrate on one thing at a time..who is wright a multitasking women who might not do the jobs correctly or a man who concentrates on one job at a time and does it thoroughly...opinion's please peeps......

One job at a time so you can give full concentration./ Jack of all trades master of none springs to mind./ Ask her which hospital she wants taking to. :roll::roll:

Ask her which hospital she wants taking to.

There's no need for violence, it's just a little disagreement.

Depends what you're doing - I wouldn't like to try doing electrical wiring and talking on the phone, for instance, but could make a coffee and talk.

Everyone knows that women only multitask because they are useless at prioritising !!

Tell her that then duck first and then go and get the spare duvet for the settee. They get mardy when you point out their failings. ;-)

Another household disagreement..my wife says only women can multitask but I say that it is better to concentrate on one thing at a time..who is wright a multitasking women who might not do the jobs correctly or a man who concentrates on one job at a time and does it thoroughly...opinion's please peeps.....

Rephrased..

a multitasking women who might do the jobs correctly, or a man who concentrates on one job at a time and ***** it up thoroughly.

Women can multitask, there's no doubt of that.

They have to really because they're normally so busy yacking that they didn't do the previous job right in the first place ... it's the only way they can keep up. ;)

Most men can multi-task , I can smoke , drink , watch tv , text , shout at the kids and shout to the little woman to ask where my dinner is , life`s easy .

Edited by BIGLIL

There's no need for violence, it's just a little disagreement.

You from the sticks./ It means after the accident through not concentrating :hihi::hihi::hihi:

My ex wanted me to do just one job once...she nagged me she wanted decking in the back garden.....it was an honest mistake.....

I can't chew gum and walk without falling over ...

Women multi task all the time. It's in our DNA!