Anyone used Pitstop mvm garage

There is a deal on groupon for a service at this garage . Just wondered if anyone has had any work done here and what they thought about it. Cheers

I took my car for lpg diagnostics this morning at pitstop mvm , they were very honest/ updated the software and even fixed the problem for 40 quid so couldn't complain at all :)

That's good to know, thank you.

There is a deal on groupon for a service at this garage . Just wondered if anyone has had any work done here and what they thought about it. Cheers

Hi blueday. Did you have your service? Would you recommend? The offer is back on Groupon and was considering getting one for my focus. Thanks.

Hi, no I did not , I changed car instead..Extreme , I know ...

Hi blueday,

have you taken your car there yet? I've seen the MOT offer and I may buy it too.

our car is due a service/mot in the next week or two and the missus pointed out this groupon deal (must be back on again). seems like a very good price but just wanted to know if others have used this garage. don't want to use them if they give me a good price for a service then charge me inflated prices for mot/repair work etc.

Anyone used for MOT?

They've currently got a new deal on Groupon for Servicing and MOT. Anyone used them before?

I've used PVM for a few years and I can honestly say Paul is the most honest mechanic I have used always does a good job at a fair price and only does what's needed