Your Priorities in Life

If humans would rather sacrifice other humans for animals then we need to call the police!

I admire people who really care about their animals, but is there not a human being that you care about more than your dog? If there really isn't I think that's rather sad.

It's not that I don't have humans I care about, the difference is that they are independent and don't 100% rely on me for food, water, exercise and medical care, and also it's a different love. I absolutely worship my parents but not in the maternally way that I care for my dog.

I can't imagine life without my other half, but again he has friends, work and outside activities which he enjoys, but our dog doesn't have anything without us.

This thread is asking about different people's priorities, and I haven't criticised yours so I don't know what gives you the right to criticise mine or anyone elses.....wouldn't the world be rather boring if we all ran our lives in exactly the same way!!!!

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 06:23 ----------

If humans would rather sacrifice other humans for animals then we need to call the police!

You start a thread asking people a question, you get answers and then feel you can criticise them....not a very good way of doing things!!!

I, nor anyone else on here ever mentioned sacrificing anything so you have jumped to a rather arrogant conclusion there....please read my post above before judging!!!

Hope you have a long life Bonzo, but the fittest people sadly drop down dead mate:mad:

I know. That's why I'd rather put my family first. Life is too short to worry about calories 24/7. Luckily I enjoy being active.

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 07:07 ----------

I don't think that's true you know. Bit of a generalisation there I think.

Fit people live forever?

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 07:08 ----------

bonzo77,

should something happen now?

:confused::confused:

:confused::confused:

Your avatar, "SAY MY NAME"

I said it, now what? Do I win anything?

Your avatar, "SAY MY NAME"

I said it, now what? Do I win anything?

Ah...sorry. I didn't recognise your attempt at humour!

Ah...sorry. I didn't recognise your attempt at humour!

Humour? So is that your way of telling me there's no prize? NOTHING? So it seems your main priority is disappointing others. :(

It's not that I don't have humans I care about, the difference is that they are independent and don't 100% rely on me for food, water, exercise and medical care, and also it's a different love. I absolutely worship my parents but not in the maternally way that I care for my dog.

I can't imagine life without my other half, but again he has friends, work and outside activities which he enjoys, but our dog doesn't have anything without us.

This thread is asking about different people's priorities, and I haven't criticised yours so I don't know what gives you the right to criticise mine or anyone elses.....wouldn't the world be rather boring if we all ran our lives in exactly the same way!!!!

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 06:23 ----------

You start a thread asking people a question, you get answers and then feel you can criticise them....not a very good way of doing things!!!

I, nor anyone else on here ever mentioned sacrificing anything so you have jumped to a rather arrogant conclusion there....please read my post above before judging!!!

I also said my dog! and for the reasons you have mentioned above... She is my only priority (apart from the usual, like mortgage, bills etc) and she depends on me.... The humans in my life, as much as I cherish them, can defend for themselves...

Humour? So is that your way of telling me there's no prize? NOTHING? So it seems your main priority is disappointing others. :(

.......and yours is trolling

.......and yours is trolling

Shame he's not very good at it whoever he decides to be at the time

My priorities are basically enjoying life. I can't do it all the time but I look forward to those times that I can. In practical terms this means holidays and days out with my girlfriend, nights in having nice food with my girlfriend, nights out having nice food with my girlfriend, nights in having nice food and drink on my own, nights out with mates. Oh, and mustn't forget the cat!

These are the small things that get me through the week. I don't do a particularly enjoyable job so I treasure the good times I have.

Health is important. I couldn't enjoy my lifestyle if I wasn't intrinsically healthy.

My family is important, but I have no dependents or children so am free from a lot of worry and responsibility in that quarter.

Hey, I've got you down for looking after me in my old age, and I aim to be quite demanding!

Maintaining good health so I can be independent and enjoy life, and do what I want to do.