Your Priorities in Life

My priorities are basically enjoying life. I can't do it all the time but I look forward to those times that I can. In practical terms this means holidays and days out with my girlfriend, nights in having nice food with my girlfriend, nights out having nice food with my girlfriend, nights in having nice food and drink on my own, nights out with mates. Oh, and mustn't forget the cat!

These are the small things that get me through the week. I don't do a particularly enjoyable job so I treasure the good times I have.

Health is important. I couldn't enjoy my lifestyle if I wasn't intrinsically healthy.

My family is important, but I have no dependents or children so am free from a lot of worry and responsibility in that quarter.

My children, my grand children, my dog, music, driving my mg in the beautiful derbyshire countryside, chocolate!

Unhealthy Dad = no Dad.

Harsh but true - I lost my Dad at a young age due to him neglecting his health.

Stay well.

I don't neglect my health. I'm actually very fit. Thanks for the concern though.

I don't neglect my health. I'm actually very fit. Thanks for the concern though.

You're welcome :)

bonzo77,

should something happen now?

Hope you have a long life Bonzo, but the fittest people sadly drop down dead mate:mad:

but the fittest people sadly drop down dead mate:mad:

I don't think that's true you know. Bit of a generalisation there I think.

My dog is my utmost priority as she is 100% dependent on me and I absolutely adore her :-)

My wife my kids and my cars...in that order...

Usual stuff. Family, health and at the moment trying to steam through my LMC study. Boohoo!

Usual stuff. Family, health and at the moment trying to steam through my LMC study. Boohoo!

Lancaster and Morecambe College?

My dog is my utmost priority as she is 100% dependent on me and I absolutely adore her :-)

I admire people who really care about their animals, but is there not a human being that you care about more than your dog? If there really isn't I think that's rather sad.