Two 15 year old cats at risk of pts *Sorted*

We've had a message from a desperate guy who has broken his hip. He's had to move out of his home and into a flat, leaving 2 15 year old female cats behind. He's trying to get friends/family to feed but it sounds like its a bit sporadic and the girls are losing weight and going to neighbours desperate for a fuss. People seem to be advising him to have them pts to they're healthy as far as we know.

Is there anyone who could offer a permanent home for the old ladies? or temp home until we can sort something else out - we're full with kittens here. Or is there anyone in S8 - Chesterfield Rd/ Valley Rd / Albert Rd area who might just be able to help with feeding for a while until one of the other options becomes available?

Aww, poor things, thats awful. He must feel so helpless, bless him. I wish there was something I could do to help but I can't have cats myself and I don't live anywhere near the area. I hope something gets sorted soon.

I'm not far from Chesterfield Rd, inbox me details x

3 Carfield La, Sheffield S8 9HX

0114 258 4373

Meers Cattery just up the Rd. maybe worth a call to help.maybe they have a pen free for a while.:)

This is now sorted thank you. They have a lovely foster home.

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 21:35 ----------

admin - please could you change the thread title to sorted now

Phew...nice one.!

jt