14.1 Pony available for rent, part livery, s10

Buddy, 14.1hh registered Welsh Pony Gelding, 24 y.o. (on right of pic)

Although he’s getting on a bit now, Buddy has been a superb all rounder over the years. Has done all PC/RC activities including gymnkhanas. Successfully competed in SJ, XC, WH, & Hunter Trials. Many rosettes to his name over the years. Has previously hunted with Barlow.

These days he loves going on hacks and is well used to tractors, lorries, motor bikes etc which can spook younger horses.

He’s still a loveable, fun, forward going pony. Snaffle mouth. Hacks alone or in company. Buddy is not really a total novice ride, as like all ponies he can be headstrong & wilful when the fancy takes him.

We have had Buddy since he was 4 and would, want him to stay at part-livery on our existing small family yard in the Mayfield Valley, Fulwood where he is settled and knows the routine. (Our part-livery = weekday mornings, so no 5am rising before school !) Current loaner will be off to university in September.

There are 3 horses & 1 pony on the yard, (including Buddy), and the other horse (on left of pic above) is also available for loan or sale, so this opportunity could suit mother and daughter, or daughter & friend combinations.

PM me for phone number for more info and to come and see him/us.

(sorry, photo won't post here!)

Hi

If you have any grazing available for a very small pony at your yard would you kindly PM with the details as we are desperate to find something local

Kind Regards

Hi just wondering if you have found anybody yet?

sorry for missing your response, the notification went into my junk folder. Yes we have found a student to ride on some days a week, but are still lookoing for another person to make up on the other days.

PM me if still interested.

tim

---------- Post added 06-02-2015 at 11:08 ----------

sorry for missing your response, the notification went into my junk folder.

no, i'm sorry we don't have spare stabe space at present.