Who will take a freezer

Ignore him, some people don't do simple (it's too complicated :hihi: ).

Why didn't you get it listed on some freebie site before going outside if it was working?

I did but no one has been intouch :( so there loss, it worked fine probably still does. X

I advertised mine on the forum, free for collection. A guy came and fetched it straight away. It was ok, worked, but,didnt look very good, as it had been used in the garage, and that's what he wanted it for.

If your council,they will collect it 4 free, if it works,ring up British heart foundation,av a big shop in the old TJ's .

Leave it on your drive and you will find out.

she already said it was on her front so.........

:roll:

Scrap men come if you call them up & ask them, not sure how many legit ones take freezers. People who take stuff off your drive without asking are called thieves.

It will be risky now it's been out in rain to use as a freezer. For your information if you live in a council house you get one collection a year free, all subsequent items during same 12 months are £18 per collection, not sure of price for home owners. *** Cost for collecting settees/3 piece suites if you are council tenant and have to pay is about £80 for some inexplicable reason. We smashed ours up and burnt it