Help re homing two rabbits please

Species of animal to be rehomed two black rabbits

Rehome or Sale? Re-home

Reason for Rehome / Sale- pregnant with 4th child longer hrs at work.

Sale Amount N/A

Location sheffield/stocksbridge

Has the Pet been in Rescue Previously? No

Can the animal be picked up and put into a basket without the risk of scratching or biting? Yes the larger one can but the smaller one will try and run off

Age & Sex about 2years and 3years

Breed/ Mix one is a french lop x dwarf the other is a Belgium lop

Colour/coat type both black

Can the animal be groomed/handled without biting or scratching? The big one will lick ur feet lol but the smaller one is more shy and likes to be on her own

Live in / out --both at the moment

Neutered/spayed the smaller one isnt and I think shes a female not 100% as its hard to try and sex her, the bigger one has been spayed as my mum said she had her spayed.

Chipped no

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues none that im aware of

Temperament smaller one very shy but will let you stroke her the bigger one is very friendly!

Vaccinated & Wormed no

Any special knowledge needed no

General Information you can share

Nibbles the smaller one and peppa the larger one are two beautiful rabbits, iv had nibbles since she was a baby and had peppa for a few months, they both are in indoor cages at the min as the hutch broke on the side, due to me being pregnant with Baby #4 and taking on extra hours at work its best I help re-home them :( I dont want to but its best for them. Please dont leave nasty comments as im not just dumpping them. If anyone can help id be very grateful. They will need a new cage if your wanting them outside, as there indoors at min and go out through the day and back in at night. Peppa is very loving and nibbles likes her own space. Please get intouch if you can help. Thank you