Seen a car I like

Seen a car i fancy near me at Ecclesfield motor company. Before i go and have a drive in it has anybody got any feed back on this company ?

My father in law bought a fiesta 12years ago from there and it's still going strong .also known a few people what's bought them from there and had no problems at all

Hi chris52 I bought my last 2 cars from there ........ Spot on no problems!

Get a RAC or AA inspection done on the car, it will cost just over a hundred quid but it could be the best money you ever spend. All my cars get the inspection, even dealers with the best of intentions can sometimes buy bad cars. Always protect yourself.

Edited by ryder8904

pay for car on card then get even more back up if any issues with car

got my citroen from there, never had any problems, just exhaust month after buying. lost it a month ago when someone ran into me.

Thanks all for your comments. Really helpful. Will go and have a test drive

When they were actually in Ecclesfield, I bought two cars from them. I had no trouble at all with either of them. However, when I got the second car home (just around the corner from Ecc M C), it ran out of petrol. I only drove it a few hundred yards. Make sure the one you like has petrol in in it. At least enough to get you to a garage. That particular car was hit five times, and each time it was parked correctly with other cars. Thankfully I was not inside it each time it was hit. The last time was by a bus, who sent it to the scrap yard. Nothing to do with ECC MC though.

Edited by Nigel Womersle