Yorkshire terrier pup

has anyone lost a yorkshire terrier puppy near deerlands ave(near joblot) as just been informed that there was a yorkshire terrier young pup laid in middle of road, unfortunately it isnt good news as it had been knocked down and its lifeless body was laying in the road 2 ladies have stopped with the dog, i have informed the appropriate people to collect the dog.

Oh my god that is awful.... poor thing

I don't know if this is related to the same pup but I was driving along deerlands a couple of weeks back and I had to slam my breaks on because a little yorkie ran out into the middle of the road....

The house wasn't too far from job lot, about 150 or so yards from the junction on the right... it had a people carrier parked outside the house where the owner came flying out of.

Actualy there is a man just up lindsay 1st right going up whos run around that area ..just jogged memory i live masters...can think of another man with a miniture but its never off lead xx

aww, not sure this pup is really tiny though, poor little soul

Oh thats just so incredibly sad, what a waste poor little dog...someone is in for some heartbreak :(

I wonder if its worth taking it to a vet see if they had it chipped?