3 million bid for Maguire ?

You will have a rough idea how much we got by who we bring in with the transfer money

Yep & you will probably be able to sign rest of the Scottish footballing fraternity & play in a tartan kit :hihi:

I reckon he's a goner. The board are merely waiting for more fans to buy season tickets.

Maguire's departure will probably be announced on the day we unveil our new striker in an attempt to 'soften the blow'. IMO he deserves to play at a higher level and anything above £2M is good money for a third tier side.

With or without, we will be there or thereabouts come May under Sir Nigel of Clough's guidance.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I reckon he's a goner. The board are merely waiting for more fans to buy season tickets.

Maguire's departure will probably be announced on the day we unveil our new striker in an attempt to 'soften the blow'. IMO he deserves to play at a higher level and anything above £2M is good money for a third tier side.

With or without, we will be there or thereabouts come May under Sir Nigel of Clough's guidance.

You really do talk a lot of sense for a blade:hihi:

Yep & you will probably be able to sign rest of the Scottish footballing fraternity & play in a tartan kit :hihi:

A tartan ADIDAS kit then :)

A tartan ADIDAS kit then :)

Very fetching ;)

You will have a rough idea how much we got by who we bring in with the transfer money

.......who will also come for undisclosed fees. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ousetunes

You really do talk a lot of sense for a blade

Er, thanks Gazza.

From Sky sports transfer news

Sheffield United*defender*Harry Maguire, who is wanted by both*Hull City*and*Wolves, has moved a step closer to leaving the club after suggesting his ambitions lie away from Bramall Lane.Playing in the Premier League and Europe will be a dream for me at this stage of my career.*I've played nearly 170 games, *I'm just 21 and the Sheffield United fans know I've given my all in every game I’ve played.

From Sky sports transfer news

Sheffield United*defender*Harry Maguire, who is wanted by both*Hull City*and*Wolves, has moved a step closer to leaving the club after suggesting his ambitions lie away from Bramall Lane.Playing in the Premier League and Europe will be a dream for me at this stage of my career.*I've played nearly 170 games, *I'm just 21 and the Sheffield United fans know I've given my all in every game I’ve played.

:wave:Harry suggesting on Sky sports he wants Championship football or higher.

Sounds like he's had enough hanging around the lower Lge.Heard Fulham are

showing interest also. Go for it Harry.:wave: 'the beard' appears to be anxious also

to be playing better class football. :wave: Owl.

:wave:Harry suggesting on Sky sports he wants Championship football or higher.

Sounds like he's had enough hanging around the lower Lge.Heard Fulham are

showing interest also. Go for it Harry.:wave: 'the beard' appears to be anxious also

to be playing better class football. :wave: Owl.

Just out of interest, have you got any players worth 3 million quid? Blade.

Harry wants to come home to Hillsborough.

He's watched the Owls all his life so now wants to tread the hallowed turf.

Can't blame him.

Harry wants to come home to Hillsborough.

He's watched the Owls all his life so now wants to tread the hallowed turf.

Can't blame him.

Where has he ever said he wants to go to S6?